Hot Damn!

Alexia

Ugh. I hate Monday.

I tried not to kill my alarm as it rang annoyingly for what seemed like forever. I groaned and gave in to the devil that happened to be my alarm.

I threw off the covers and climbed out of my bed as I glanced around my black and white room. I personally, really like the colors of my room because black and white really go well together. And I like black. That wasn't random at all.

As I'm brushing my teeth, the doorbell rings. Seriously?!

I got changed as quick as I could as the annoying person kept ringing the doorbell over and over again. "I'm coming! Have patience! Jesus!" I yelled as I stormed over to the front door and yanked it open.

"What do you want now?!" I groaned. There was Brian, with a bunch of tulips and other flowers in a boquet. "Hey babe! I brought these as an apology for yesterday!" He cheered.

Oh.

My.

God.

Is there a way to get rid of this guy please?! God, if you're listening please turn back time so that I never agreed to dating him.

Doing a small prayer for my sanity, I took a breath. "What. In. The. Hell. Do you think you are achieving?! Brian, we broke up. Stop coming back! I don't want you anymore. "

"Aww, come on baby, you know you love me." I cringed at the word baby, and looked at my watch.

Oh my gosh! I'm late to work! "Shit! Brian leave now. I've got to get to work so get out of my way." I grabbed my purse and my keys before heading out, before doing a U turn for my phone. And then walked back out to work.

Unfortunately, my work is only five minutes away by foot, so I walk there. And it's unfortunate because that means the Brian can follow me all the way to my work. UGGH! Can this day end already! And it's only 8 in the morning!

"Don't be mad! Those girls meant nothing to me! I only loved you! " He begged, as I speed walked to work. What? I may be late but I'm not wasting my precious energy to run.

"Brian, f*ck off!" I yelled as I tried to speed walk past him.

"Don't be like that baby!" He whined.

I'm so fed up with him! Maybe this will make him go away. As we walked the crowded streets of New York, I spotted a pretty young looking guy about the same age as me.

Damn he was hot! He had a strong jawline, wavy brown hair and Misty grey eyes. He was pretty tall, and had on a tight t-shirt that showed off his abs. Hot damn!

Choosing him as my target, I stormed over to him with Brian at my heels. Mystery guy looked shocked at me storming over to him.

Once I was close enough I yanked his head down and smashed my lips against his

His lips were smooth and firm, as I pressed my lips against his. I faintly heard Brian voicing his displeasure, but I paid no notice to him. Soon, mystery guy responded to my kiss, as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. Just as it was getting good, I heard a really loud "HEY!" In my ear.

We both pulled away, and no, we were not out of breath. It felt like an eternity but in reality the kiss only lasted a few seconds. My lips were still tingling from the experience.

"What the f*ck Alexia! I'm you're boyfriend! You can't kiss another guy!" He screamed at me.

Mystery guy's arms were still wrapped around my waist so I turned around to face Brian in his arms. " And it's okay for you to sleep with them? Also, we broke up a month ago! You're not my boyfriend, my friend, or anything! Leave me alone!" He spun on his heels. "Fine! But you'll regret it, and you'll come crawling back to me." He stated as he walked away.

"Never in this lifetime asshole!" I yelled after him.

I turned around to face mystery guy. "Um, hi. I'm Alexia. Nice to meet you?" I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

He smirked at me. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Liam."

"Well, I've got to go to work! Thanks for chasing away my ex! See you!" I shook hands with him, then ran as fast as I could to work.