pt.1| First Day!

Your POV/1st person
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I wake up to my alarm clock and I punch it into the pile of alarm clocks in the corner of my room. 'Note to self: buy another alarm clock'.

I put on my school uniform with white above knee socks instead of above ankle socks. I straighten out my skirt and my bow.

I tie a (f/c) ribbon in my (h/l), (h/c). I stand in front of my mirror to look at myself. I straighted jacket and I brush my hair once more.

I walk out of my room and I grab my school bag and my lunch. I drink some tea before leaving the house. I throw my bag over my shoulder like a guy normally would and I walk to school.

On my way to school I notice I guy running into random people. I get onto a roof to avoid him. I hop from roof to roof and I land at the front gates of the school.

I land in front of some students and they look at me amazed. I smile at then and I turned to walk away. I walk to my class and I sit in my assigned seat.

'I'm the first one like in elementary school' I think to myself as other students start to trickle in the class.

The teacher walks in the room and he looks scary. His eyes meet my and I see my life flash before my eyes. 'Do I really wear that much (f/c)!' I think to myself.

"Attention! Homeroom for Attack Junior Hugh's 104th year 1, class 4 begins now! You have the misfortune of having me, Keith Shadis, as your homeroom teacher! You will grow to hate me! I do not welcome you warmly! In your current state you are just food for the titans! You are nothing, less than nothing! You are livestock! Now start introducing yourselves!

Multiple people start to introduce themselves. Two guys named Eren and Jean get into and argument and they get in trouble.

"Introduce yourself!" Shadis says standing in front of me. I get up from my seat and I turn to face the class since I sat in the front. I salute and smile.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n) from Wall Maria South Elementary school. Nice to meet you all," I say.

"Why did you come here, to this school?" Shadis asks as I sit back down.

"Well my mother works on the week days and this is the closest school to my house," I say truthfully. He glares at me until he notices a girl eating in class.

She gets sent out of class and has to hold buckets. He tells us to go to the courtyard (?) for pur entrance ceremony.

I head out side making sure to bring my (f/c) yard stick. I stand with my lunch.

"Welcome to the entrance ceremony! First off here are some words from your headmaster!" Shadis says but a large boom interrupts him.

I turn to see the giant titan that stole my lunch from me years ago. He kicked a hole in the wall. Titans start to flood in and steal students lunches.

A titan walks up to me, but I jump off a tree and I whack in the back of the neck making it pass out. I turn to see Eren running towards the colossal titan. He jumped off the roof, but  doesn't jump far enough.

The titan takes his lunch. It was Cheese Hamburg steak! I run over to him and I notice that he is yelling about his lunch being eaten. People make fun of him for eating something so 'immature'.

"Oi! You all better stop making fun of him! You'll end up like that titan over there! I like Cheese Hamburg steak too and I would risk my life for it! But you better not make fun of me or I will hurt you and not feel remote!" I yell at everyone.

"Here Eren," I give him my lunch box. I jump on a tree then the school roof. I run off the edge and I jump on the wall. I wave goodbye to everyone before I jump over it.

Third person
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
As Eren ate (y/n)'s Chee-burg steak lunch a guy watched from the window in the school.

"Damn chee-burg bastards"