pt.2| Secret Club

Your POV/1st person
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I sitting in class eating pocky when I overheard Eren's conversation. They were talking about visiting Armin I think. Shadis walks in and yells at the group in front of me about not joining any clubs. Then he looks at me.

"Miss (l/n) why did you join three clubs!" He yells at me. I joined the cleaning club, the cooking club, and the wall cleaning club.

"I need to strengthen my skills in cooking and cleaning to become a respected member of society." I says then I look him up and down. "Did you only join one club?"

"(L/n)! Grab the buckets!" I stand out side of the classroom holding buckets full of water. I get bored quickly. Then school ends.

I see Eren and Mikasa walking out if the school and I decide to go with them.

"Hey guys can I hang out with you?" I ask innocently.

"Sure!" Eren says. I dust off my pastel/chalky (f/c) sweater vest as I follow them. We go to get meatbuns and Amazake for Armin.

When we get there we knock on the door, but a titan grabs me because I'm holding the food.

"I had my yard stick you would be asleep right now!" I yell at the titan. Eren yells at it and it picks him up. I look over the titans shoulder and I see a black haired guy. He hits it with a fan and it falls.

The food slips out of my hands. Mikasa catches Eren and the food lands on his head. I'm caught by the stranger.

"Can you explain what's going on here," the stranger asks. He sits me down as Eren and Mikasa start to whisper.

"Want to tea?" He asks me.

"What type I only drink black tea," I say in a sassy way. He hands me a cup of black tea and I take a sip.

"This is wonderful!" I say excitedly. He stares at me. "What? Have you never been complimented before or is it my weird way of holding the cup?" I giggle a little.

"Thank you for the compliment and you hold your cup the same way as I do."

We finish the tea and then Eren turns to talk to us.

"What club are you in?" Eren asks the guy.

"It's an official name, and it's none if your business." He tells Eren.

"Senpai what is your na-" before I can ask for his name he notices an old guy beating a futon.

He runs after the old guy  and tries to teach how to clean it correctly. We go into Armin's house and we knock on his room door.

He starts talking about it being too cold outside. Mikasa mentions Amazake and meatbuns and he opens the door quickly.

I tackle Armin into a hug and he hugs me back. "Armin!" I yell in excitement.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here," he asks.

"I moved back here before Junior high started."

"Cool," he says. We go into his room and he shuts the door.

There were heaters everywhere. But it didn't effect me. I sat down and we talked about Armin coming to school.

"It's too cold out there,"  Armin says. I point out that his futon has a hole in it but he disregards it.

"Mikasa are you okay?" I ask her. She looked like she was about to pass out. She went to open the window but the black haired boy opened it and came in.

"Tch. Give me that. and her," he picks me up and jumps out the window. He runs all the way to the school and sits me in a club room with random people.