-one-

Jimin's POV

"Oppa~ let's buy this!"
"Oppa~ pay for me~!"
"Oppa~ that's a new shop! Kaja!"

GOD!! WHEN WILL SHE STOP!!

"AHAH!Oppa~!Let's-"
"Shut the f**k up!"
That's it! This b***h is just TOO much!
"But oppa~!"
Does it even neccesary for her to talk to me with that sl**ty voice?
"Shut up!"

I drag her out of the shop and went straight to the nearest park. Atleast the scenery can cool me down a bit.

"Oppa~! Why are we here? It's not even 5 hours yet~!!"
"You wanna know why?"
"Wae oppa?! Is it because you already choose me to be your wife?" She said while blinking her eyes with those 100% fake eyelashes. EW!

"Listen, Minji I-"
"It's Minyoung oppa!! MINYOUNG!! Why can't r you remembe-"
"I DON'T CARE! I don't give a shit what your name is!"
She gasps at my words.Guess I've been spending too much time with Suga ,huh.

"Okay, MINYOUNG. I've made up my mind that *sigh* I'm sorry but you're not the one I've been looking for."     Patience Jimin.. Inhale. Exhale. Chill~
She looks somehow shocked? Idk idc😆

"But oppa~! Wae~?!!"
"You're too annoying to be with and you're also just some girl who wants me for my damn money. Now gimme your phone."   Chill Jimin... Chill~

"But oppa~! I-"
"Just give that freaking phone already!!" I yell at her. I just yell at her in PUBLIC! GOD MA REPUTATION!! Can't handle it thou she just outta my limits😣

"FINE! But-" I cut her off by grabbing her phone harshly.
I delete my number and the most importantly my pictures. I didn't took pictures with her but she took it secretly?! Donno what she'll do with it after this. The world is scary nowdays yunno.

BUT!! My eyes grew wide..its..
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF ME WHEN I'M IN THE TOILET?! PEEING?!" My member almost shown!! This is too much!!

"Oppa I can-"
" YOU CAN WHAT?! EXPLAIN?!! THAT'S IT! I'm f**king done with you!" I throw her phone far far away into the lake nearby.
"How could you do this! It took me months to have that phone!!"
"Do you think I care? Now f**k off!!"

She stomps away. But she stops? And she turn back and stomps towards me?? Her face is scary!! Omma!! *PACCKKK!!*

She SLAPPED me! ME!
"That's for throwing my phone." Her tone was cold. Yaikss!!
After the whole scene she went away. Yass!! She's gone!!

I touch my left cheek."Ouch!"
Wow! Detect the sarcasm there?.
I call my driver, Yongguk hyung to pick me up.

"Yo boss?"
"Haha hyung~! I told you to call me Jimin! I'm younger."
"Haha I know kiddo. Just messing up with ya."
"Hyung can you pick me up at XXX park? And bring my favourite clothes with you too."
"Ofcos I can paboya! I'm your driver for a reason. Haha! Okay I'll be there in 10. Coversation geut!" With that he hung up.

I went to a nearby bench to wait for him. Well you must be asking about me huh? Haha. My name is Park Jimin. I own the JM Company. Yup! The richest company in South Korea. I love to live like an average person and wears simple clothes like t-shirts, snapback and shorts. Those are mu fav! I'm 21 years old. My parents give me the company when I was 18. What happened earlier was something I really don't want to do. Find A Wife. *sigh* It's because of the other BTS members tease. You'll know sooner.*sigh*

*honk! HONK!*

I turn back to reality and quickly get inside the car.

"So, where to go?" Yongguk hyung asks me when he starts to drive.
"Let's go to the convenience store!! I want ramen!!!" I groan.
"Haha. Okay patience kiddo!"
" I'll get change!" Yongguk hyung answers with a hum.

"So..." Yongguk hyung starts after the long silence.
"So?" "How was it?"
"What?" I still didn't get it. I'm a bit dumb sometimes thou.
" The date???"
.

.

.

"Ouh!! The date!!"
Yongguk hyung nodded his head yes.
"It was horrible!" "Wae?"
" She drags me to every store she saw and keep asking me to buy her things that doesn't even neccesary! She even took a picture of me while I'm doing my business!!"
"Business?"
...
"Toilet? Hyung.."
.

.

.
"Ahah!! Toilet!! God she's scary!!! I'm having goosebumps right now!"
"I know right!"
"Aigoo kids nowdays.."

*ding ding!*
Message from Jungkook? Hmm

From: Kookie
    Hyung! I told you that you will be alone 4EVA!! HAHA!😂 Tru harder hyung! Fighting! You'll find the one!!😊😀

Flashback..
---------------------------------------------- TBC

A/N: cliffhanger I know..
       I 'm sorry for the wrong           spellings ,grammars and a boring chapter.. this is my first so fanfic. I Hope you guys will support my first fanfic! Thank you..