twenty six

Jimin POV

"LET ME GO!"

"SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

I groan and slowly flutter my eyes open. The low lights make my eyes take time to adjust and when I can see clearly, I gasp.

"Let her go!" I can't believe my eyes. Hyuna is dragging Taerin who is laying on the ground by her hair infront of me. I try to move but I can't. My hands and legs are tied, and I'm sitting on this chair. "Finally, you're awake.." Heavy footsteps come from my back and a pair of hands suddenly take a sharp grip on my shoulder."...hyung."

He laughs deeply and I recognize his smell. The smell of fresh soap. "Jeon Jungkook." I growl. He let go of my shoulders and stand infront of me with his devilly smile. "Thought you never guessed." He chime with a grin. "Why are you doing this?!" He chuckle at my question and bend down the same height as I am right now.

"Don't you get it? I want to get what's mine." He growl and stand straight. "Song Taerin is MINE." His words make my blood boil. She never was his. They never had a relationship before. "You're sick Jungkook." He smile and move a side. "Watch her." He whisper and I gulp with fear.

"J-Jimin.." she cries. Hyuna lays her on the bed which I don't know where it came from. She ties the shaking Taerin hands on the head board and her legs. "Shh.. everything will be alright." I know it won't but if she's scared then I'm terrified.

"Done!" Hyuna sing happily and skip towards us. "Hey, baby." She kiss my cheek and I move away, diagusted. My eyes never leave my fiance. I want to help her. Help us. God, help!

"Watch us okay, hyung~" Jungkook grin and walk towards the bed. "Jungkook, let me go. Please." Taerin cries but he just shush her and kiss her.

"Yah!" He look at me and smirk."I'm going to make her mine." He rips her clothes on she cries louder.

"You motherfucker! Stop!!" He ignores me and fuck her.

Raw.

Infront of me.

"You asshole! Stop! You're torturing her!!" I cry. Please stop. Taerin cries louder mix with painfull moans. "S-stop. Please." He ignores her and kiss her roughly. She wriggles her legs and head to stop him but..

PAK!

"You're bad bitch." He slap her. "You don't love her Jungkook! This is crazy!" I wriggle myself but Hyuna poke something cold on my neck. "Move, and I'll cut your throat." I gulp and tears fall.

Jungkook pull out from her and smile. Taerin is weak. Really weak. The bunny teeth guy walk casually towards me and smile. "I think you lost the baby." He grin and walk away with Hyuna.

"You lost the baby"

"Lost the baby.."

"Baby.."

I snap my head towards Taerin and call her name but she just stay silent. She's fainted. I cry louder when I see blood from her private part.

"No."

---------

Joongki POV
(AT THE HOSPITAL)

I sigh for the nth time. My sister said she wants to have some brother and sister date with me but she never pop up!

"Oh! Hyung!" I look up from the marble floor to see two grinning boys. "Hey Daniel! And.." Gosh, I don't remember. "Kuan Lin. Lai Kuan Lin." I nod sheepishly and rub the back of my head.

"What takes you here, hyung?" Daniel ask and sit beside me." Taerin wants to hang with me but I never see her and she didn't even answer my calls." Daniel nod slowly. "We don't know where she is either. She's absent since morning without telling us why." Kuan Lin said.

That's weird. She loves her job. How can she disappear just like that?

"Have you guys ask Jin?" They nod. "I even asked Dahyun but she said Taerin didn't contact her at all. Its weird tho. Taerim told me she'll call us after her baby check up with Jimin but she never did." I furrow my eyebrows and rub my face.
P
"Wait.." I look up at Kuan Lin with a questioning look at his shocked face. ".. Jungkook and Hyuna is missing too." I look at Daniel and he did the same. "What are you trying to tell us?" I ask. "I think Jungkook and Hyuna have something to do with Jimin and Taerin's disappearance."

What?

"Jungkook loves Taerin. Well, kind of obsessed with her and Hyuna wants to have Jimin for her own needs. Don't you think its their doing?" "How do you know all of this?" Kuan Lin sigh."Taerin told us."

Oh no. My sister.

"Someone need to track their phone." Daniel said and smile. "I know who can." He walk away and we decide to follow him.

He knocks at the office door and in seconds we are greeted by sleepy Jin.

"What?" He ask sleepily. "We need Namjoon hyung to track Jimin and Jungkook's phone." "Why?" His eyes wide. "Jimin and Taerin are missing and we think it has something to do with Jungkook and Hyuna." Jin nods. "I'll get the others. You guys wait at my house."