Viewing

"I don't understand why you make me watch this shit." Jessica huffed as she flopped down on the couch.

"I don't understand why you don't to watch this." Susan shot back,"And it's not shit-not when you're the leading lady."

"We're both leads."

"You're damn right we are." Susan chuckled,"But some are better than others."

"Oh please, you know we both did a good job."

"Of course we did. It's what we do. Now hush, show's about to start."

Jessica groaned as soon as the first scene of Feud began. Susan smiled as soon as 'Joan' made her appearance, which turned into an all out grin due to her attire. The woman might be 68, but good God she did have one hell of a body. Jessica, on the other hand, did not see it that way. All she could see were the wrinkles, her neck, the way her thighs looked in those god awful tights. She sent up a silent prayer when the title sequence finally came back on.

"My God." Jessica sighed,"Do I really look really look like that?"

"Like what?" Susan responded, getting up to get a drink.

"Like an old maid. I haven't seen that many wrinkles since my grandmother was alive."

The redhead rolled her eyes at the statement. Of course she would nitpick her appearance even though she looked jaw droppingly gorgeous.

"Careful Jess, you're starting to sound like a certain movie queen I know..."

Jessica's head snapped in her direction.

"I'm not that vain. I just can't believe I look like an old woman."

"Well, you are an old woman." Susan could practically feel the glare from Jessica,"But you're still one hell of a knock out."

"'Knock out'." Jessica snorted,"Please."

"I'm serious Jess, you're still one of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

Jessica opened her mouth to respond but was cut off once Feud came back on. She would deal with that comment later.

To say that Susan was amazed by her co-stars performance was one hell of an understatement. The sheer emotion in the scene between Joan and Mamacita, the raw realness she gave to her was utterly astonishing. In her opinion, it only served to prove how much of a legend the woman truly was.

"I swear, if you don't win an Emmy for that I will personally protest the academy." Susan declared at the break.

"You will do no such thing." Jessica laughed.

"Oh, yes the hell I will. That scene alone should earn that fucking award."

"Oh my god."

"All of us actors should consider ourselves lucky to live in the same time as you."

"Oh my god." Jessica said again,"You make it sound like I'm some sort of gift from the gods."

"Yes honey, a gift from the acting gods." Susan pointed out.

"May I remind you that I'm not the only one who gave life to their character. Let's not forget how extraordinary Bette Davis is as well."

"Oh please." Susan rolled her eyes,"Everyone watches for the gorgeous Jessica Lange."

"Everyone, you say?" Jessica raised a brow.

"I do anyway."

The blonde inched toward her lover.

"Besides, who could resist that sexy smirk?" Susan grinned, eyeing the look in question.

"Hopefully..." Jessica straddled her thighs,"Hopefully you won't."

Both women leaned into the kiss, absolutely devouring each other, only coming up for air once the show was back on.

"We're going to miss it..." Jessica breathed into Susan's ear.

"They'll rerun it later." Susan murmured against the blondes neck, pulling her flush against her body,"Now, come here so I can see if you really did your research on Ms. Crawford."

Jessica chuckled.

"Yes, Ms. Davis."