Disclaimer

Okay guys so, this is obviously a DDLG story. DDLG stands for 'Daddy Dom Little Girl'. If you are uncomfortable with any of the following things:

•Submission
•Domination
•Strong Language
•Mature Scenes (Sex)
•Miniature age gap (Ten years)
•Sexual concepts
•Violence
•Punishment

Then this book may not be for you.

If you choose to continue reading please don't leave hate comments saying how DDLG is gross or how it's wrong... because it honestly isn't. It is a way of life that many people live and enjoy.

That^ is obviously my opinion but if you disagree either read and don't leave hate comments or you don't read. Simple.

DDLG is not all about domination and punishments. It's about a person who cares (Daddy) for some body who feels the need to be taken care of (little girl/ little). In some cases it is strictly about the Daddy/little girl role-play but in other cases, like this story, the Daddy and little girl could be romantically involved further than just the role-play at some point in their relationship.

Please also keep in mind that in this story the little girl may be into DDLG from the very start of the story, but she does not act like a baby like in other DDLG stories. She is just submissive, has child like behavior, and enjoys having someone to call daddy just like any other little.

She's also very innocent, okay people? She has never been exposed to anything that involves sexual activity. She doesn't know what a dick is, and shes definitely never see one. She's only aware of her own parts. She doesn't know what sex is or how it works... well for most of the story...

Now that I have given what I think is a fair disclaimer of this story, I hope that you enjoy if you chose to continue reading.

Thank you <3