Chapter 9

Uggghh shirtless Stephen!! Yass <3

>Olivia<

In the morning when I woke up I felt really cozy. My body was warm and I was to comfy to move. My tiny arms were wrapped around daddy's big frame and his muscly arms were holding me tightly.

I looked upwards to see a still sleeping daddy. He is so pretty when he's sleeping... His hair was messy but still so perfect and his mouth was partly open. His long eyelashes laid along the top of his cheekbones. He looked peaceful.

I'm so lucky to have such a good looking daddy... and he actually cares about me.

I wanted daddy to wake up so I brought my finger up and started poking his cheek softly.

"Daddy...Daddy wake up...Daaadddyy." I whined.

"Ughhh... Princess, go back to sleep. Leave daddy alone." He groaned and turned away from me.

Well someone's a cranky morning person, he doesn't have to be so mean...

My eyes started to water and I sniffled. For some reason daddy shot up and tuned back to me, very quickly.

"Oh hey hey hey... No crying, please. I'm sorry, darling. Daddy was being a jerk, but I'm up now. No need to cry, daddy doesn't want his princess crying. I'm sorry."

Hehe... I won.

I smiled and put my arms around daddy's neck, hugging him. He laughed and put his arms around my waist and hugged me back.

"Its okay. I forgive you, daddy." I said.

"Good."

I tried getting away but he only held me tighter.

"You're not going anywhere yet, little girl. When I'm finished speaking to you, I want you to go hop your little butt over to your room, in to your closet and get changed. Then you'll meet me downstairs where I'll have your breakfast ready. After you eat we are going sit down and go over daddy's rules. Alright?"

"Hehe... Yes, daddy!" I giggled.

"Alrighty then, up you go." He said. He set me on the floor next to the bed and I felt him tap my bottom.

"Daddy!" I yelled at him.

"What? I own that ass, I'll do as I please with it," he laughed, "Now get."

I giggled and hopped to my room and then in to my closet like daddy told me to. I sat down and stared at all my clothes. What to wear today... hmm... perfect!

I picked out a simple black dress with an opening in the front. It went to about the middle of my thigh and it was thin strapped. I also picked out one of my favorite white cardigan sweaters to go over it. The I went to my dresser and picked out a tiny silver necklace that mommy got me on my sixteenth birthday. It had my name on it in swirly letters.