Chapter 4

Moni^

Moni^

" Go harder Moni " she pushed it deeper inside and I started to scream "'I said hard not deeper" this bitch tryna break my goddamn foot I threw the shoe away from me and she pouted " don't throw my babies cuz you got them fat ass feet shit " I punched her and put on my slides " come on moni where you taking me anyway " She recently told me everything I needed to know about how she could be alive .. She basically needed to get some energy from people it makes her here .. lol that sounds crazy " you'll find out when we get there " she smirked and headed to the car I followed behind her and as soon as I got in she sped off " damn muthafucka seat belt nigga seat belt " she started cracking up and grabbed my hand I smiled a little and turned on " SZA ft Chance the rapper Child's Play " when it came on she looked at me and I immediately started singing her part she was bobbing her head up and down and grinding her body to the beat hyping me up " yeahhh go babeee yeahh huh what " she said I started laugh and she started rapping chances part and I started dancing and moving my head side to side "
I've been fishing for a minute for a minnow
Only I know that a pawn is a trade
And a rookie for a castle like tuition for a final
Playing hooky for a tassel, spend a minute on the minor
Winds on my window
Ash on my skin, when the record low temps for the wind blow
Only write rhythm to the tardiest of tempos
Only ride shotgun when the car is a limo
Y'ar see
I crowd surf in a cypher
Scuba in my shower, take an Uber to my neighbors
Used to pay the piper, till Peter picked it better
Now the first thing you should tell is where the hell is all the paper" she looked at me and I started singing to her " But memories keep coming back all the nights that we use to laugh wanna know how I used to was how I used to was " she smiled at me and the car stopped I guess we were here but i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings she leaned in and are lips touched and I felt a shock and backed up biting my lip .. it wasn't a bad shock it felt good I finally looked around and we were at a cemetery " ugh why we here " I looked back at her and she wasn't there my door swung open and I fell out cuz I was leaning against the door and she busted out laughing " you dickhead " I rolled my eyes " I'll put my dick head in your pussy pussy " she said I just shook my head and laughed a little weirdo " why are we here " I said she gripped my hand and I felt that great shock again I moaned a little it felt so fucking good " you okay Zar " I smiled and nodded " yes daddy" I said following her She looked at me and shook her head smirking as I covered my mouth realizing what I said " I'm so sorr-" we stop and stood at a tomb stone that had my name on it " what the fuck Mon-" She grabbed me and threw me in the coffin that was sitting there It flipped around and I fell down some stairs and Hit my head I felt my self drifting away .. not physically but mentally my mind was here but my body was limp "

Sorry for mistakes hope you enjoy ❤️please comment and vote .