Big Cat BoyxBoy

You've been led to believe that anything supernatural is myth, let me tell you that's a lie. The supernatural is real, well some of it is real. Werewolves are real, vampires are real, witches, druids, and ghosts. But I bet I can tell you about something supernatural that you've never heard of before: Naguals.

In Aztec legends Naguals are shape shifting men that were the protectors of tezcatlipoca, the Aztec God of war and in Mexican legends Naguals are spirit animals that leant their Human their form. In the old legends if a man knew their Nagual then he could use it to cure others and practice magic.

The one thing that all the legends have in common is that the Nagual could shed his skin an turn into a werecreature, more specifically werecats. The night of a new moon is when a Nagual transforms.

Each Naguals form is similar yet different, the species of cat is basically panther (it can change) . The Naguals size is slightly larger than the species of cat that they change to. The fur of the cat is based on the hair color of the human. The eyes stay normal while in human form but change slightly in Nagual form: the pupils change to vertical slits and the color of the eyes become more clear and intense.

Ranking within a Nagual tribe is very simple. The leader of the tribe is called the tribe chief (use to it was a long Aztec word but tribe chief seemed more convenient) the tribe chief picks his second in command. The chiefs eyes are different, they glow a faint purple while normal Naguals have green. Also a Nagual dose not need a tribe chief to survive, they can live and solidarity and be just as strong a tribe is just for the numbers.

Sorry your getting a boring lecture from a guy you don't know.

My name is Riley Gomez and I'm the tribe chief of beacon hills. Yes beacon hills, California the town with the biggest population of werewolves. Trust me it's not easy being the only cat in a town full of dogs.

I was born in beacon hill to Maria and Richard Gomez. I've lived here my whole life even after my parents disappeared. The only time I left was in seventh grade when I first transformed. My guardian, Linda, took me to Mexico for six months.

She just took me out off school told me to pack a single bag and that we were leaving for a while. I didn't even get to say good bye to my then two best friends, stiles and Scott. After I came back we drifted apart.