Make me.

Author's note: I hope you'll like this Heart 👋🏻😪

This is going to end up super bad i guarantee it 100% :>>

((THE VIDEO ATTACHED TO THIS FIC IS- WELL- LOOK AT IT YOU'LL SEE))

It was raining outside. A big torrential rain was covering up the whole city of Shibuya while keeping many of it's resident trapped inside their houses. Akira was just starting to close up the store, since it was already night time.

"Ugh..!" A loud grunt led Akira's pair of eyes at the front of the shop. Ryuji was standing there, drenched with the rain. "Yo, Akira!" He waved at the teenager that smiled back at him shortly afterwards.

"What's wrong Ryuji? Did you get caught up in the rain?" Akira quickly finished what he had to do behind the counter to approach Ryuji.

"Pretty much... It's such a bother, though! The forecasters said that it was going to be sunny all day!" Ryuji sighed and took a quick glance around. "Uh... Do you have like an umbrella I could borrow or somethin'?" He continued.

"I'm sure I left mine there..." Akira walked by the umbrella stand. "... Or not. I'm guessing Sojiro took it when he headed to his house earlier."

"Ah, shit... Really? This sucks... " Ryuji sighed and looked at his wet clothes. "Do you mind if I stay here for a bit? I can't go back in that awful rain..."

Akira gave Ryuji a quick and simple nod. "I'll give you spare clothes to change in, too. That way, you won't dirty the attic. Come upstairs." Akira was already heading to his bedroom as he said those words.

"Alright, sweet! Thanks!" Ryuji quickly followed Akira with his usual cheeky grin.

--------

"Take these... Yeah, those suit you." Akira handed Ryuji a set of clothes along with a towel to dry him off.

"Alright, don't look." Ryuji made sure Akira turned his back before stripping down.

...

Akira turned around, just because of a simple nudge of curiosity on how Ryuji would react if he actually looked at him while he was dressing up.

"Dude! I told you not to look!" Ryuji unexpectedly flashed a brief tint of crimson over his two cheeks.

Akira didn't think twice before replying back.

"Well, you looked so beautiful, Ryuji. I just couldn't drift my eyes away from you."

...

A deep and awkward silence.

"Uh.... You okay, there?" Ryuji asked with actual concern. "You're kind of acting out of character?" Ryuji let out a short chuckle. "But I guess hearing that from you is pretty flattering."

Akira smiled as he quickly stepped over Ryuji's side.

"You put the shirt inside out." Akira flatly stated and couldn't refrain himself from letting out a short 'pff'.

"Ah, shit-"

Akira quickly held the bottom of Ryuji's shirt and pulled it upwards, which caused Ryuji to instinctively lift his arms upwards. After the shirt got pulled out, Akira softly let it drop onto the wooden floor, which made Ryuji worried.

"Uh... dude?"

"Hey, you know? I've been meaning to tell you think for the longest time..." Akira looked over Ryuji with intensity. "I love you, Ryuji." Akira said with confidence and passion, all while looking directly into Ryuji's eyes.

...

Ryuji's mind short-circuited.

"I... This is kinda sudden... but... I love you too..? Yeah..!" Ryuji's mind wasn't ready for this at all, and he certainly wasn't ready for what would come afterwards.

Akira's hands reached Ryuji's pants, but there were quickly intercepted by Ryuji's iron grip.

"H-Hold on, we aren't seriously doing this, right?" With a swift movement, Ryuji pushed the hands away from his pants. "Isn't it to early for us to do this..? We haven't even done a thing that a normal couple would do.."

"We can fix that." Akira lifted Ryuji's chin with his index underneath it while leaning in closer. "Don't you think so?"

"I-It's still way too sudden!"

"Too late." Akira leaned in and kissed him. Ryuji froze.

...

Akira decided that is would be better to lean back, so he did. Ryuji was still frozen, with a deep pink over his cheeks.

"Despite your quite rough attitude, you really are meek to these types of things, huh?" Akira smiled without any remorse.

"Oh, shut up!" Ryuji protested back.

"Hm, maybe you should should shut up once in a while." Akira countered with his smile still plastered onto his face.

"Oh yeah? Make me!" Ryuji glared at Akira in a somewhat superior way.

Akira raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I will." He pushed Ryuji over his bed and proceeded to top him. "But you might moan a little." Akira's usual smile turned into a charm-inducing smirk. His level 5 charm was going to be quite useful today.

"O-Oh... w-wait what-" Ryuji knew exactly what was going to happen to him, but he just wasn't ready for any of it. At all.

Akira didn't hesitate before pressing his lips against Ryuji's neck while gently rubbing both of Ryuji's soft nipples with both of his hands. The first sound Ryuji made sounded like a suffocated 'hrng'.

"How adorable..." Akira really was into this. He proceeded to lightly pinch Ryuji's nipples while looking at his facial expression.

Morgana appeared and screamed: "WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU GUYS ASLEEP, IT'S ALREADY NIGHT TIME DUMBOS!!"
and then he killed both of them

The end.

haha