Smut™

Scenario - In a locked room, Akira being tied up to a chair, his hands behind the back of the chair and his legs on the pegs of the chair, and he just had a dose of really damn strong arphodisiac, and now he's suffering over it, trying to release himself from the pain. But the thing is that Ryuji is locked up together with him, with no inconviniance whatsoever...

--------

"..." Ryuji doesn't really know what to do at this point. Not with Akira in the middle, panting heavily and struggling profoundly. His bulge was clearly poking up and, well, Ryuji wasn't sure where to look.

"..."

"..uh..."

"... p... please, do something about it... a... anything..." Akira demanded. It was the only solution he'd come up with right now.

"Well...!" Ryuji seemed... Really nervous. "I'll see if I can make a way out of this room, and we'll get an antidote or somethin'!"

"But..." Akira shivered. "I... I... can't wait... ngh... fuck..." Akira really did look in pain. Looks like the drugs took the best of him. His mind went mushy as he looked over Ryuji with a pleading look. In response, Ryuji gulped his dry saliva and cautiously walked over Akira.

"You sure you wanna do this..? There won't be any more turning back."

"...Please, Ryuji." Akira avoided any sort of eye contact by looking towards his erect crotch.

Note that Akira's clothes were right next to him, and not on him. Well, exept his underwear, but that didn't cover much anyways.

"O..okay." The blond haired teen nodded and crouched down to his knees. "I have no experience whatsoever... Do I need to fuck you..?" Ryuji mumbled, but did it loud enough for Akira to hear.

"I... We'll see... Just... hurry..!" Akira really sounded desperate, but it wasn't really his fault.

"... Here goes nothing." Ryuji went and reached for Akira's underwear and pulled it downwards, making the boner stand up in its full glory.
Ryuji slowly approached his face near Akira's cock and gave it a quick lick on the tip.

"Hng..!" Akira shivered and closed his eyes.

"...wow." Ryuji was impressed by Akira's sensitivity.

But that didn't stop him from continuing what he had to do, so he gave it a couple more licks.

Akira certainly wasn't expecting it to feel that good, as his voice started to raise octaves higher.

Ryuji, on his side, certainly did not expect Akira's moans to be such a turn-on for him. His pants were getting a little too tight for him.

"A-Ahh..! F..fuck... More...!" Akira cried out. "I-I'm already close..!"
Ryuji blushed after hearing that, and kept sucking it.

Akira shortly came afterwards, but due to Ryuji's inexperience, he backed off, making Akira's cum land all over him.

"Oh, shit." Ryuji laughed a little, wiping the cum that landed ovr his face. "Well, did that do it?"

"I... I need... more... Like... A lot... more..." Akira kept struggling against his chair. His dick was still hard after he came.

"I... What should I do..?"

"Ngh... If I could just get off this chair..." Akira accidentally made the chair fall backwards- which resulted into breaking the chair. His legs were now free, but not his arms.

"..." Ryuji approached Akira, who is on the floor, and went in between his legs.

"What are you..?"

"... You told me it wasn't enough, right?" Ryuji lifted Akira's two legs to put them over his two shoulders, one on each side. "Then I'll just have to satisfy you more." He unbuckleed his belt and lowered his pants.

"B-But you have to lubricate me... a-and there's no lube..." Akira fidgeted while glancing to the side.

"Then, we'll just have to improvise." Ryuji took some of the cum on him to use it as a substitute.

"n...no way..." Akira blushed. "That's my own...semen..."

"It's going to be filled with mine later, so don't worry about it~" Ryuji smirked as he entered one finger in.

"N...Ngh..!" Akira tensed up and drooled a bit.

"Calm down, it'll feel better..."

"I..It's easy for you to say..! A-Ah!-"

Too late, Ryuji already stuck in another one. He wasn't really the patient type, anyways.

"Should I put it in now..?" Ryuji asked as he pushed in his fingers.

"Nnn... N-No... Not yet..."

"... this is taking too long..." Ryuji took out his fingers and positioned himself. "I'm going for it." Akira didn't have any time to refuse as he felt the tip enter his ass.

"A-Aah!- I-It hurts..!" He managed to say, but Ryuji didn't listen and kept going, until he was able to fit in everything..

"It's... really tight..." Ryuji mumbled. He noticed how Akira was as tense as a brick.

Ryuji thought about ways to relax Akira, and one idea came to mind. He reached out his two hands towards Akira's nipples and stroked them. A soft moan followed that action, so Ryuji permitted himself to lightly pinch them, causing Akira to be a moaning mess, which did in fact loosen up his ass.

Ryuji smiled and, with one swift movement, thrusted in and out.
Akira didn't expect this at all and let out a highly pitched moan. Ryuji snickered a bit and thrusted more inside Akira.

After a few more thrusts, Ryuji decided to flip Akira upside down for him to be able to thrust in deeper inside.

Akira's moaning was just so incoherent, but it sounded really arousing for Ryuji. Each thrust was making both of them closer to their climax.

"A-Aah! I'm close!" Akira shouted.

"M-Me too!!" Ryuji replied back.

" Aaaah!!" Akira moaned in pleasure as he came all over the floor.

"Ngh!!" Ryuji grunted as he pushed his lenght as deep in as possible before cumming deep inside Akira's ass.

"It's so... hot... nngh..." Akira panted heavily.

"heh..." Ryuji pulled out and watched all of the excess cum drip out of his ass.

"... don't stare at it like that... it's embarrassing..." Akira closed his eyes. "but it felt so good...~"

"I... I agree..." Ryuji laid down next to Akira.

"..."

"..."

Both fainted in the after glow.

It was their first time, after all.

-end-