Skinny Dipping

Your POV
I shut the car door and stared at the cabin infront of me. Meto my boyfriend, Koichi and his girlfried and me decided to go out in the cabin the band owned for a week. MiA and Tsuzuku decided to stay back at home and clean up and buy things for the house. I walked to the trunk of our car and grabbed my bags as Meto came up to me and poked me. "You ready for a week up fun baby?" Meto looked at me and I smiled, "Yep." We all grabbed our stuff and unpacked in the cabin. Koichi and his girlfriend were sat on the couch and I sat on Meto's lap on a chair. "I'm bored." Koichi's girlfriend complained. "How about we all go skinny dipping?" Koichi asked and chuckled. "Sure yo" I replied. "I-I was kidding but haha okay." After that we stripped out clothing and got into the lake. Koichi and his girlfriend dissapeared in a secretive part of the lake so me and Meto were alone. I felt something touch my womanhood and I looked over to see Meto smirking. I gasped and Meto took the opportunity to kiss me and shove his tongue down my throat. I moaned as he started pumping 2 fingers in me to stretch me out. Meto started to bite my neck and I moved my head to give him more access. Eventually Meto got all 4 fingers in me and decided to pull out, maling me whimper. He lined himself up, "You ready baby?" "Y-Yes." I stuttered. Out of nowhere Meto started pounding into me. Making me scream his name. "A-ahhh! M-Meto!~" "Fuck, you're so hot baby! I-Im close." "M-Me too." All that could be heard was our moans groans and water splashing as Meto thrusted. He growled as he climaxed, me following after. "Agh! You're so good." I smiled at him. "Y-You too" I panted. We got out and got dressed. "I sure hope the neighbors didnt hear. Even though their over 10 miles away I'm sure they could hear ur loud noises!" I turned to see Koichi's girlfriend smirking. A blush let acrossed my face as Meto flipped them off.

This was a great start to the trip.