HighSchool~

*HighSchool life is fun*

Yumi, a 3rd yr student  she is the most beautiful and intelligent among the girls in that school.

while Kaito, also 3rd yr but he is a transferee yet he is intelligent like Yumi.

Monday.....

Yumi's mom called Yumi in her room....

MOM:  YUMiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wake up it's Monday you need to go to school..

YUMI: YHEP mum. . . comin'...

her mom prepared ONIGIRI for breakfast,

after eating Yumi take her way to school...

She's unconscious because she's still sleepy, she bumped at a highschool boy, who is Kaito.

YUMI: Oh. I'm very sorry.

KAITO: Uh. It's alright.

YUMI: I think i saw you before. Are we in the same school?

KAITO: YHEP! Ur Yumi right?

YUMI: Yes, How did you knew my name?

KAITO: Your'e very popular in school. I'm honored to be with you right now:)

(they both laughed:D)

On their long conversation they realize that they are late in their 1st and 2nd class.

So they run as fast as they can... (run run run)

YUMI: uh... i missed my classes.....

KAITO: Yah, mee too.. it's lunch time already:(

YUMI: Come let's go to the cafe near the Megamart.

KAITO: OK sure..

On their way..  They saw President Kai the Student president of the school who has a secret crush on Yumi...

YUMI: Oh hi President Kai.

PRESIDENT KAI: Hmm... (*blush*) Ohh.. Hii Yuummiiii....... Were are you going, and whose that guy!?

YUMI: uhh to the cafe... that's Kaito my Friend.

PRESIDENT KAI: Uh now i see... OK i need to go i have to attend a student meeting and now i'm late... ahhhhhhhhaa............

( President Kai left)

And in the cafe they ordered....and talk about things, they do.

After that. They spend time with each other.. And they forgot to attend their class...

Then AfterThe school hours, the went to the park and watch the sunset....

KAITO: Watching the sun set, i am relaxed.

YUMI: Me too. i love to watch the sun to set and to rise...

KAITO: I remebered my mom.

YUMI:  OH.. Why? Where's your'e mom?

KAITO: Uh. i forgot to tell you. I'm an orphan my parents died when i'm 10.  5 yrs from now.

YUMI: Oh. I'm sorry.

KAITO: You don't need to.

YUMI and KAITO (*blush*)

Then as the sun set's,  because of their feelings that they can't hold. They put their lips together ang kissed:*

-and that's how their day end with a kiss.... oh. how sweet:*