Pastel Store

Before I start this chapter, I would like to thank Btsfan89 for asking me to update. Tbh, I haven't felt motivated to update this book and haven't had much inspiration but the second I saw their comment I decided I would update. ♥ Love you guys~

___

'What the hell?' Jungkook was mentally screaming right now. The second they had stepped into the pastel store, Jungkook's eyes landed on the clothing items on one side of the store. Lingeries. He turned his head to look at the other half of the small store and it was quite innocent. Small stuffed animals on shelves, a few candy options, shoes, shirts, etc.

He blinked a few times to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. He glanced back to the other half of the store and cursed quietly. His mind wasn't playing tricks with him. The other half of the store legit had lingeries. Jungkook's shook his head slightly and noticed the warmth on his hand was gone. Jimin had wandered away from him and was now exploring the pastel place. Jungkook was mentally praying that Jimin hadn't gone toward the lingeries.

Jungkook made his way passed racks of clothing and candy toward Jimin who was by the stuffed animals. Jimin looked up at Jungkook and held up a kitten plushie. He smiled brightly and moved the plushie closer to Jungkook. "Isn't this adorable?!" He squealed. Jungkook smiled and nodded, grabbing the plushie from Jimin's small hands. He looked it over and looked back up only to find Jimin with even more plushies. "Can I get the unicorn as well? Look at it's tail," Jimin paused to giggle, "It's so fluffy! Oh, oh! Look at the sparkles, too!" He continued with more squeals.

Jungkook placed many of the stuffed animals Jimin had picked out in a small basket he had picked up earlier and followed Jimin around. They were now stopped in front of the shirts. Jimin frowned as he looked through the options. "What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned. Minutes ago the boy was bursting with excitement and now that all seemed to fly away. "These are all so plain." He pouted, lower lip quivering. "Are you gonna cry?" Jungkook's voice was seeping concern.

Jimin shook his head. "Next store!" He giggled. 'How does one change attitudes so quickly?' Jungkook quickly grabbed Jimin's hand before he could run off. "Jimin, we have to pay for these first." Jungkook gestured to the items Jimin had picked out previously. "Oh...and then the next store?" Jimin smiled. Jungkook nodded and quickly payed for the stuffed animals.

"Alright, where to next?" Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him around the store the rest of the day. They eventually had finished up the trip to the mall and Jin had dropped them off back home. "Thanks Jin." Jungkook waved and shut his door. Jin rolled down the window. "You brat, where's the formality?" Jungkook laughed and ran inside, following behind Jimin.

Jungkook placed the bags on the couch and noticed Jimin was already gone. "I swear to God, he does what he wants, when he wants." Jungkook muttered. He walked upstairs and over to his bedroom, now shared with Jimin, and noticed the door was slightly cracked open still. He peeked inside and couldn't help but to grin. Jimin had managed to swipe his unicorn plushie from one of the bags earlier and was already laying down on their bed, softly snoring and cuddling the unicorn.

Jungkook backed away from the door and shut it all the way, heading back downstairs. He checked his phone for the time. It was pretty late now and they still hadn't had dinner. He played it simple and made two cups of ramen, something easy and delicious. He poured two glasses of milk and carried everything upstairs. It took some time but he eventually got his bedroom door open. He placed everything on one of the side tables and woke Jimin up gently.

"You need to eat and then you can go back to sleep, alright?" Jimin sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes. Jungkook cooed at that and handed Jimin his food. They ate quickly and Jungkook tucked Jimin back into bed, handing him his unicorn. Jimin was almost instantly asleep again and Jungkook cleaned up their dishes. He took a quick shower and got in bed beside Jimin.

He wasn't all that tired to be honest. Yes, his body needed a rest but his mind wanted him to stay awake. He studied Jimin's gentle features and smiled. He placed a hand on one of Jimin's ears and caressed it softly. Jimin began purring unconsciously. Jungkook laughed and quickly stopped when Jimin shifted closer, unicorn falling away from him, and cuddled up to Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and placed a loving kiss on the kitten's forehead. That's when Jungkook decided he did need sleep.

_____

Sorry this is short but I'll update again tomorrow because now that I have gotten that comment, I'm feeling inspired once again. :3 Thank you ♥