heartbreak.

Girl let me start off small. You don't realise the effect you have on me, my mind and and my heart was like a half finished glass. It was never truly empty but never really full, I guess my heart and mind found away to die without really dying. Then one day a miracle happened... I met you... and boy was everyday from that point forward a fragment of heaven.... I was happy... or at least satisfied with life. I truly thought we was compatible but was I wrong... shame on me for breaking your heart, out of the fear of hurting you to the point you could never look at me... shame on me for leading all your friends on... shame on me for being so misrable and never really opening up... Shane on you for breaking my heart... we got back togheter... was that a mistake. We would Stay up late always repeating "I love you" out of fear of it changing to "I hate you" we could never say goodbye so we fell asleep in the middle of calling... my heart and mind finally found clarity. But it was an illusion... a figmintation of the mind. The small flame flickering that we call hope. Hope of us being truly togheter forever.... I loved you no... I love you... but I hear from your friend you lover another guy. You post it all over your story saying it... then you tell her we was never dating and I was making it all up... I never knew how it felt to cry yet my eyes seem to be producing these salty transparent liquids every night when I see your face or when I hear your name. The single thought of you makes my heart dread. I am now... truly alone... But I don't hate you... for anything... I just wish you a happy life...