A pleasant kidnapping

This is my longest smut Ive ever made, have fun.

Jack's P.O.V.

I wake up to complete darkness. The room is cold and I don't know where the fuck my clothes are. I am sitting in a restraint chair. I need to get out of here. I hear muffled voices upstairs.

"Hello?" I called out loudly into the darkness, my voice echoing through the cold empty room.  I hear the voices stop and pitter patter going on upstairs begin. After a while I see the shadow of a door opening and a bright light shine down the stairs of what looks like a basement. Before I could do anything the door shut and I heard creaking of stairs. I frantically look around before shouting.

"WHO'S THERE? COME OU-" Before I could finish, there is a ball gag forced into my mouth and I felt someone strap it tight behind my head. What the fuck.

"What the fuck!" I tried to say but it came out in a muffled mumble. And then I heard a light chuckle.

"He's a beauty isn't he?" A voice with a wierdly soothing accent said quietly through the thick silence.

I then hear a creepy chuckle. This is creeping me the fuck out and I'm beggining to drool through the gag. I felt my drool drip down my chin and neck. I felt a hand on my cheek and then a wet tongue lick up the loose spit. They stopped at the bottom of my lip. After they finished, I heard the creepy chuckle. What sick fucker would do this.

Suddenly the lights went on and after my eyes adjusted, I saw two tall men hover over me. One wore a doctor's coat, glasses, and a blue mask and the other's hair was a darker shade of green than mine, wore gages and all black. They both looked so much like me. They scarily looked a lot like me. I widened my eyes at their presence. I tried to cross my legs to cover myself but my legs were bounded to the chair. The doctor approached me and grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes coldly. I tried to snap my head away as my breath quickened. I began to hyperventilate. He snapped my head back into the posistion I was in before, staring into his eyes. He smirked, staring me up and down. I began to steady my breaths before he began taking.

"You're going to do everything we say, understand?" He asked looking at me, lust in his eyes.

"W-what?" I tried to make out with the gag in my mouth. He rolled his eyes and took it off so he could understand me. I began to pant because jesus, those things are hard to breathe in.

"What do you mean? W-why am I h-here? I-" he cut me off by forcing his lips onto mine and shoving his tongue into my mouth. I didn't kiss back. He shoved his tongue deep into my mouth and he ran his fingers through my hair. My mind hates it but my body is telling me take me now. The only thing heard in the room was the smacking of our lips. He stops and backs away.

"You're disgusting." I spat at him.

The man dressed in black grabs the gag and ties it around my head more roughly and leaned near my ear.

"I don't play any fucking games. You are a toy. Our toy. We can do any fucking thing we want with you and if you so try to run, I will punish you. Understand, pet?" He spat quickly, intimidating the fuck out of me. Before he stepped away, he somehow instantly knew where my sweet spot was and sucked and nipped at that spot. I moaned loudly, it being muffled by the gag as he smirked. He took the restraints that bounded me to the chair and unlocked them. As soon as he did, I tried to run but almost instantly, they grabbed me back and threw me on the ground. One of them grabbed me and dragged me over to a pole that was in the middle of the room. He tied my hands behind it and looked at the man in the doctor coat.

"Prep him." He said before walking upstairs to get something.

The doctor looked at me and looked at my crossed legs. He quickly removed the gag and shoved his fingers in my mouth.