William Flynn Smith

William was a straight A college student with a passion for mystery and electronics. He was usually tinkering with his watch in class. The teachers didn't care, but bullies would call him 'Watch Boy' or 'Tinker'. William didn't care though and loved to cuss out bullies. William had a black scalp, brown hair, grey eyes, and grayish humanish skin tone. His face was sunburned. He wore one black and blue glove and a black sleeveless jacket. A blue shirt with pulled up sleeves and black jeans gave him a dark boy band look. It was kinda weird to see such a clothing. He had a strange voice to others. He wore war boots that gave him a serious look. He had no friends and loved Gadgets and tinkering. He always had a watc in his pocket. William was usually serious at first, but when you get to know him he is nice and tired all the time. He tends to study more than talk. William loved to watch bullies cry so he would always punch or kick them. William was a respectful man and had many flaws. But he was always sick and coughed often. William had a dull stare and bags where under his eyes. William's life was hell, or so he said.
That's enough here William is sleeping now. <3

 <3