The story begins...

I stood alone, I was taller than my father. I held onto my blue umbrella. I had just gotten out of class. I was to leave 20 minutes ago, but I decided to walk. The raindrops lightly hit my umbrella as I walked along the sidewalk. My casual silence erupted through a group of bullies. I was mute and couldn't really see well. I wore eye contacts. The side walk started to grow wetter that I noticed. Red splotches ran in the cracks. I ran quickly and far away. I smelled smoke and was out of breath. I had dropped my umbrella somewhere. I don't know where. I put my hands in my pockets and felt something hard and cold. I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a knife! I fell to the ground and shook and hisses in pain as my hand hit some sharp rocks. I didn't like knives. I didnt even like WEOPANS! I hated violence and couldn't stand to see blood. My blood pressure went up as I ran into the woods to hide. I felt dizzy and held onto a tree branch for balance. I coughed and fell to my knees. The sound of leaves crunching behind me startled me. My heart beat faster. I got up and kept on running until I couldn't stand. My legs ached as I reached a small clearing. I groaned in pain as I attempted to stand. I looked behind me and saw nothing. I was gonna die today. I looked forward and saw a little girl. She had blood dripping down her face and legs. Her pink dress drenched in blood. I gasped and looked beside her to see a white skinned male with black hair staring at me. I grew scared and I reached for the sharpest and biggest rock I could find. I was finally able to get on my legs and I ran back through the forest. I sighed as I made it out alive and walked home. I didn't work today. I could help mom! With that I grew excited not knowing that the white skinned male had killed my mom and dad.