part-1

Hii guyzz I'm back..!!

Sorry for late..!!

Let's start..

#######

A big villa shown ..!! Which is not more than a prince's place..!! Soo Beautiful royal touch..!!

(a car stop infront of villa boy Nd swara come out

(a car stop infront of villa boy Nd swara come out..!! From the Car.. swara is Shocked after seen  such a big villa..!! In her life she naver saw such a villa it's not less then heaven..)

Boy-  come lets go inside..!!

(Boy said swara nodded her head Nd both moved inside..)

(Both come inside whole house is empty..!! Which make swara confused..)

Swara- um wo Mr.
(She don't knw his name )

Boy look at her Nd smile ..!!

Boy- Sanskar maheswari is my name..!!

Swara-( scaredly) Oo..Oo HH.hh

(Sanskar look her once then said.)

Sanskar- why are you sacred I will not eat you .!!

(Swara look at him then said..)

Swara-(Sacred) why you take me here..!! I don't knw you..!! Then why..!!

Sanskar- I just want you with me all the. Time that's it..(he said honestly)

(Swara lost in his innocence but again. Her curl perents image come infront of her eyes how they beat her , how they don't give her food..!! Also make her do all household work Nd give her dark room for stay which is not less then a haunted house..!! She again think that may be Sanskar will also do same..!! With her..!! )

Swara- plzzz Don't beat me , I will do all work..!! But plzz don't beat me..!!(she is crying)

(Sanskar feel said for her )

Sanskar- listen swara I'm not gonna beat you trust me..!!

(Swara is not listening anything.. she is just crying..)

Sanskar- Come I will show you your room.!

(Sanskar show her room which is neat Nd clean..!! Swara goes inside room Nd lock it.. sit in one corner..!! Nd crusing her fate..)

(Sanskar feel sad for her..!! He goes to his room Nd lost in his thoughts)

Sanskar's Room

SANSKAR'S P.O.V

Life is too short we don't knw when where Nd how something happened ..!!
Same goes with me I fall in love with swara after seeing her first time ..!!
She was playing with kids doing mastiii but next thing which I show a boiled my blood..!! I saw one woman is slapped her just because she was playing with kids..!! How curl that woman is..!! From that day I start follow her Nd I found her house..!!
There I come to knw they used to beat MY Girl
Because they thing that's she is a girl Nd a bad Omen Seriously living in today's Generation Nd 21 century they think that girl is bad Omen..!!
What can we expect from this world who always think like that girl is weak..!! They can't do anything, only giving birth to Thier hire..!!
That day i decided I will bring out my Girl from this hell..!!
I just give them money Nd take my girl Because I knw they will not give her to me so easily only money can shut Thier mouth..!!

Nd here my girl she is so scary kitten or I can that bad people make her..!! I will do anything to make her confidant i will finish her all fear..!! She have to be strong , so she can fight with anyone without fearing them..!!

Tomorrow I will start my mission..!!

Sanskar P.O.V end

Swara's Room

Swara's P.O.V

Why always my life play so cheap game with me..!! First my perents they are not less then monster..!! Now this Sanskar he brought me here..!! But why what I have done so that he take my here..!!
Why God why always me..?? IS I  don't have any right to live happy life..!! Why God?? Whenever I thought that now may be everything will be good you again turn my life's chapter ..!!
Why can't you see me happy..??
Now there is no hope left god plzz kill me I don't wanna live..!!

Swara's P.O.V end..

(After some time Sanskar come holding a Food plate he knock the swara's room door..!! Swara scared Nd open it Nd found if holding a Food plate..)

Sanskar-(happily) See I brought food for you..!! You must be hungry na.!!

(Swara look him Shockingly as till her birth to now no one care her even her parents give her Thier food which they left in Thier plates..!! Nd now here this boy bring food that to for her..)

Swara-(Scaredly) Wh...y y..o..you b..r..iinn..gg f..Oo..d

Sanskar- for eating ..!! Come sit here Nd eat..!!

(He make her sit on bed Nd feed her why his hands..!! Swara silently eat ..!!
She thinks if she forbid then may be he beat her..!! After finishing dinner Sanskar keep plate aside Nd hold swara's hand..!!)

Sanskar-( sweetly) See Swara no need to scared from me ..!! I.will not kill you or beat you..!! I knw you must be thinking that why I bring her Nd that to giving money to your so called parents..!! But swara I LOVE YOU I really do..!! I just want you to stand on your feet..!! I want you to live your life happily Nd confidentially..!! I also bear many things in my life my parents dead when I was 11 I don't have anything to eat I used to sleep on footpath..!! Many time I sleep hungry..!! But you knw I naver leave HOPE  ..!! Then I start doing job Sometime in hotel as a waiter Sometime in school as a sweeper..!! I did all hard work to reach here..!! But swara why don't you try once they live your life..!! I knw it's difficult ..!! But untill we didn't try anything how can we stop living our life..!! I'm not gonna force you for anything..!! I bring you here because I don't wanna see MY GIRL live in hell..!! When she angel how can I let my angel live in hell..!! Now all up to you..!! You wanna live your life or wanna die like this..!! But remember one thing..!! God will.also not happy to see you like this..!!

(Sanskar left from there living swara in her thoughts..!! She is thinking about Sanskar word.!! Yes he said right she have to strong .!! If she was strong then may be she can fight with her that bloody family..!! She is fully lost in her thought..)

Sanskar standing out side if her room Nd A huge smile on his face..!!

Sanskar-(, in mind) plan one is done..!!
Now plan two.!!

(He left from there)

Screen froze on Sanskar's Smilly face Nd swara's lost face..!!

---------

Pppewww done with first ever part..

Guyz i write something like that first time..!!
So plz forgive me..!!
Plz

Vote Nd cmnt I want both