Prologue

/Ana's POV/

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!  Went my alarm clock. That means it's time to wake up for School. Yeah, note the sarcasm."ZZZZZzzzzz." Then I go back to just when I'm peacefulness until "Ackkk" water is splashed on my back. Can't I ever sleep in once I though while my roommate Lily shout at me. "Ana! I told you I would do it but you thought I wouldn't dare". She said with a playful glare and puffed one of her cheeks. I didn't move but only said "go away I'm sleeping" She didn't like that answer, then she hand an evil glint in her eye. Oh no too late. She started to tickle me, I kept kicking, and begging her to stop. "Pffft hahaha- alright get out before I throw you in the tub with ice cubes!" I threatened her when she stopped tickling me. By now I was half asleep."OKAY!" She yelled as she bolted out my room door to put on clothes. I lifted myself slowly of the hammock and tossed the now wet blanket aside. I jumped down and slipped on the wet floor. "Ghug" I grunted out and got up once again to start getting ready for school. I got my iPhone and Bluetooth speaker. Then I got my clothes for after my shower, plus my towel.

~Time skip~

When I got out off the shower I dried of and slipped on my blue tie dye sweater, white skinny jeans, vans and put on some eyeliner. Then I went to my dresser to put my black choker with a blue crystal hanging on it, my crescent moon necklace as well as putting my piercing's on. If any of you were wondering I did them its secret, anyway I put black gauge's in, my silver circular barbell and my two black spider bites. I got my string-bag backpack and put my put my phone charge in there,  my laptop, pencils sketch pad, hard drive, plus songs lyrics along with my PS Vita.  Now to see if Lily is done. I walked downstairs to it's just me and Lily. I Guess the others already went I Thought. "ANA GUESS WHAT YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT" she screeched from the couch as clung to my side like glue. "What is it," I said yawning, still wishing to get more sleep. She looked me dead in the eye and said "Andy Black has a new coming Album out soon" then she told when it comes out. Soon we started to go the University. I just put on headphones started listening to some disturbed's music from Spotify.

Third POV

What she didn't know was that Andy Black was coming to perform.

Author's note

Hello everyone how is everyone doing? Well, I hope you liked this story and comment who this. Also, don't worry I will update and edit "Lucy's Revenge" as soon as possible. As putting all the character fact and stuff up as for this story. So if any of you read my "Lucy's Revenge" please tell if I imported in my writing and grammar.

Bye Bye My Emo Otakus