021

as jeff entered the montgomery house, his nose filled with the smell of alcohol and music blasted in his ears. he searched the room for violet but couldn't see her anywhere in sight. he tried to make his way past all the people. he searched the backyard and he suddenly saw someone sitting on the swing with a red cup in their hand. he got closer and saw that it was violet. "violet thank god you're okay" he says and goes to hug her but she pushes him away and starts walking out of the house. 

"violet whats wrong?" jeff says and she rolls her eyes as she starts to walk to her car. "really jeff?" she scoffs and tries to find her keys in her purse. " what did i do w--" jeff starts to say but the pink headed girl cuts him off. "you ditched me for your girlfriend jeff! i waited at monet's for almost an hour!" she yells and jeff runs his hands over his face. "shit we were supposed to meet the other day" he sighs. "yeah we were. look jeff i'm happy that you have a girlfriend, but just remember who's always been there for you." violet says and speeds off in her car, leaving jeff alone and wondering.

++

when violet got home she immediately changed into some comfy clothes and started to make a sandwich. her phone buzzed and she looked to see that her long distance boyfriend, daniel, was calling her. a smile appeared on her face as she answered it. "hey babe" the happy and perky girl says. "hey baby, how are you" he says and the girl sets her sandwich on a plate. "nothing much, how about you?" she says and takes a bite out of her sandwich. "nothing just boarding a plane" he says. "ohhh, where are you going?" she asks. 

"oh nowhere just going on a plane to see my girlfriend for the first time" he says and violet almost chokes on her sandwich. "oh my gosh, really?!" the girl screams excitedly while jumping up and down. "yeahhh" he says and the girl already has some tears coming down her face. "oh my gosh" the girl lets out some sobs. "aw babe don't cry. lets save some of those tears for when we meet" he says and the girl chuckles. "well i'll see you in about 14 hours, want to pick me up from the airport at about 1 pm?" the guy asks and the girl smiles. "of course i will" "see you tomorrow baby girl, love you" the boy says. "love you too" the girl says and when she hangs up the phone she starts jumping up and down.

𝐌𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇