Move...

"It's been too long and I'm lost without
you...
What am I gonna do...
Said I been needing you, wanting you...
Said I need you...
Wondering if you're the same and who's been with you...
Is your heart still mine...
I wanna cry sometimes...
I miss you..."

Bobbing my head to Aaliyah wondering how could this beautiful innocent soul couldn't be here any longer. Aaliyah was and still is the Shit. Why god??? Why did you have to leave me here in 2017 with these horrible rappers . Like wtf is a lil yachty and why does his hair look like these bag of hot Cheetos that are sitting in my lap.
I throw my head back up against the wall closing my eyes letting the melody of Aaliyah's voice fill my head . Digging my hands back into the bag of hot Cheetos laughing to myself . Lil yachty. Ha.

"Girl what the fuck  you over there laughing at ?," Natasha screamed trying to make sure I understood what she said .

I lifted my head up and looked in her direction .
There sitting on a king sized bed was my girl Natasha , her boyfriend James and some other niggas that I wasn't familiar with.

"Nothing girl I just thought of something , can I use your brush real quick ?," I asked messing with my hair that just couldn't stay in place.

"Yeah girl it's in the bathroom,"she said
"Ugh. Can you ..,"
"Nah get that ass up and go in there, you a big girl ," she said pointing to my butt.

I laughed shaking my head at how she was trying to be funny. Picking myself up off the ground I dusted the crumbs of lol yachtys I had been spilling on my jacket. Walking passed the bed where everybody was on I heard one of the guys say something about my ass. Couldn't help but roll my eyes .

Finally by the bathroom door I could hear someone was inside , so I just decided to wait until they came out.

Two minutes already went by and now I had to go pee bad. That was it I couldn't hold it no longer .

*knock knock knock*

Nobody answered.

"Boom! Boom!"
I was serious .

The door flew open .

"If I didn't open the door the first time why the fuck would you still knock lil girl," the boy yelled at me.

Hold the fuck up.

"Who you think you talking to like that. Nigga I'm Finna piss myself now move the fuck out my way," I yelled back trying to push through to get to the toilet before I peed myself.

The boy pushed me making me lean back against the wall and slammed the door .

I have never seen this boy in my life but he was going to get these hands today .

*Boom! Boom! Boom!*

I kept pounding on the door and I guess Natasha heard me cause she came around the corner looking at me crazy .

"Man what the fuck you doing?!," she said .
"Whoever this boy is in the bathroom rude as hell and won't let me go pee," I explained.

"Fuck that you can wait," he said to me from inside the bathroom .

I gave Natasha that look saying "Seeee".

Natasha walked up to the door and wiggled the doorknob.

"Reed," she called out.

The boy opened the door and starred down at Natasha .

"What Tasha ," he said with a attitude.
"You can fix that attitude while you talking ," I said trying to push him out the way so I can go pee.
"Fix it for me ," He said licking his lips.

I walked passed him rolling my eyes . Before I could close the door he stopped it with his foot .

"Aye hol up I got some shit up in t...,"
I slammed the door in his face before he could get the last words of his sentence out .

I pulled my sweats down sitting on the toilet seat.
Fuck.
Looking up at the door I forgot to lock it .

I can hear Natasha and that boy arguing about me . Ha. Honestly I thought the shit was funny.

"Why your first impression always gotta be so disrespectful reed girls don't like that shit ," I heard my girl say outside the bathroom door.
I didn't hear him respond.
I never seen this guy around I was curious to know how did Natasha know this boy.

The door opened a little bit.

"Aye get the fuck out ," I yelled .

It was the boy and he payed me no attention .

"Excuse you can you get out ," I said picking up the bottle of body wash that was sitting beside me and threw it at him.

It hit him on his side which made him give me a ugly ass look.

"Look lil girl I'm not Finna play with yo ass, I'm just getting my shit and leaving so shut the fuck up," the boy said .

I just rolled my eyes waiting for him to get his shit and leave.
Finally he walked out slamming the door and mumbling some shit under his breathe then he was gone.
I got my phone out and started going through Instagram. Being done using the bathroom I got up and washed my hands . Walking out the bathroom and going back to my corner of the room I stopped looking at that boy sitting where I was eating my lil yachtys.

This nigga really must want to fight today.

I walked over there and sat next to him snatching my bag of hot Cheetos out of his hands .

"What the fuck is your problem lil girl?," he said to me.
"The problem is that your in my spot eating my hot Cheetos ," I said.
"Mann so what there was only a few left," he said
"Okay?? What's your point?? Nigga those was my few hot Cheetos left," I said looking in the empty bag now.
"You know what , Natasha you need to get your girl," he said pointing at me .

Natasha looked at me and just shrugged her shoulders.

He smacked his lips.
"Mann y'all females something else," he said moving sitting right infront of me laying his back up against the bed .
I rolled my eyes .
"They Finna get stuck, then what you gonna do ," he said looking at me .

It's a shame how fine this boy is and he got a straight up attitude.

"Good cause I wouldn't be able to see yo ass," I said crumbling up the hot Cheetos bag and throwing it at him.

He laughed and dropped his head to see where the bag went. He picked it up and threw it back at me.
We literally sat there for 5 minutes throwing my bag of lil yachtys at each other .

"Aigh aigh aigh stop lil girl ," he said putting his hands up .
"I have a name and it's not lil girl," I said with attitude.
He looked at me waiting for me to say it.

"So what is it ," he asked.
"It's Imani what's yours? ," I asked with a fake smile.
He laughed . His voice was so deep . Even when he was yelling at me earlier it scared me a little, but who doesn't  like a nigga with a deep voice.

"It's reed ?," He said licking his lips.

"Interesting, never met a boy name reed," I said frowning a little.
"Cause baby I'm one of a kind ," reed said with a smirk licking his lips once again.

"Do you ever get that lil red circle under your lips ," I said moving my finger trying to show him where the mark would appear.
Reed laughed and just shook his head .

His little smile was cute I got to admit but I'm not Finna check for him that hard. Nigga still almost made me pee myself.

If you Fw this let me know how you fell in the comments . Thanks for reading .🌹
(Imani in the picture up top)