LAUREN!!!

chloe pov

luren has just found out she is a vampire and she cring but wiredly its happy tears but thats lauren so im used to it caue she never shuts up about her being one. then I rembered she is still in bed so I went to wake her up but when I walked him I saw her and niall snogging typical lauren.

lauren pov

I woke up and went for a shower but when I came out I saw niall and boy was he sexy.

"thanks" niall said as he giggled

"shit" he read my mind the next thing I rember was niall walking up and snogging me WOW but as usall chloe walked in at the wrong moment and said jesus and walked out me and niall laughed.

mollys pov

chloe walked up stairs and walked back down 2 seconds after and said lover birds are up there everyone confused she started laughing and lauren and niall are snogging eveyone laughed. harry started talking to me so turned around to listen but when I turned back around chloe and louis were snogging. get a room I shouted they turned around and laughed.

niall pov

wow lauren is a good kisser I could kiss her all day but chloe had to brake it suddenly lauren started laughing so I joined in then we heard molly shout get a room then there was loads of laughing we went down and saw chloe and louis snogging.

louis pov

cant belive Im kissing chloe everyone laughing but we dont care when lauren and niall came in thats when chloe started laughing and so was I cause lauren was still in her towel but chloe reminded her and she ran up stairs and got changed

thanks for reading guys its shit I no but im not an author I tried though but dont forget to comment vote and follow

chloe xx