chapter #12

Sensitive topic ⚠️

Jimins' pov

I sat there with kookie, mark,and youngjae seeing yoongi mess around with another girl right in front of me I felt tears spring into my eyes. I stood up from our table catching everyone's attention " um.... I have to go" I mumbled walking away before they could protest.

Once I was out of the cafeteria doors I ran fast trying to get everything straight trying to figure out what I had done wrong. Why I had fallen in love with the idiot know as Min Yoongi.

I ran into the restroom locking my self in a stall. I sat on the toilet pulling my feet up to my chest bitting down on my bottom lip harshly. Trying to keep my sobs in trying to figure out what I had done wrong.

Why was I the only one getting hurt when I had done everything right. Yoongi had used me for his own pleasure tricking me getting me to fall for him so hard there was no turning back. It was like sky diving, having them bring you so high up then jumping out with no parachute hoping that the wind will be strong enough to carry you only to drop splat on the floor.

He had told me that I was his I guess I should of known it was a lie seeing him throw me away like I was nothing. Then when I was finally coming back up only for him to go and push me back down getting stepped on like a bug. Yoongi taught me what real pain felt like he taught me how someone could feel like they're dying without a single wound on your body.

As I was about to walk out namjoon walked in with a mischief running across his face " what do you want?" I trembled backing away as he closed the door locking it "shh, baby don't be scared" he spoke coming closer "don't come near me " I shouted he ran towards me pushing me to the wall hitting my head on it causing me to slid down.

"Look you little bitch I'm gonna have fun with you and I better not see a motherfucking tear you got it " he hissed out attaching his mouth to my neck lifting my shirt "please no stop" I begged stopping when a hand came in contact with my cheek I whimpered bitting my lip

he took off my pant and underwear leaving me naked he kissed all the way down spreading my legs apart he kissed down my thighs " STOP SOMEONE HEL-" I didn't get to finish as he got on top of me punching me in the face then stuffing his shirt in my mouth " you little whore I would of gone gentle on you if you had just keeped quit" he yelled spitting on my face then tugging off his trousers letting his boxers slid down with them .

He spread my legs further apart angling himself to my entrance then trusted in making me scream in pain. With me trying to push him away my screams only coming out muffled by his shirt. He started trusting harshly tears falling out of my eyes only making him go harder "Pweaf Stof " I begging he slapped me again then grabbed my waist pushing himself deeper.

I felt so dirty, discusted by the fact that I couldnt do anything but take the torture. The fact that even if I fought back in the end I would be to weak. He slapped me again before releasing his nasty semen in me grunting as he pulled out.

He stood up putting his clothes on before punching me in the face. Repeating the action over and over sending some kicks to my ribs causing me to roll to the side coughing out blood. Taking one last kick to the face before I went limp everything around me fell dark and cold.

________________________________________________________

Marks' pov

I had ran after jimin telling the boys to step back that I'll take care of it. I saw namjoon walk out of restroom looking both ways before stepping completely out. My anger spiked up as I saw blood on his clothes.

After he walked away I ran into the restroom my heart dropped as I saw jimin on the floor bottom half naked. Tears filled my eyes "HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!" I screamed I panicked pulling out my phone calling kookie.

My voiced was panicked and I knew he can tell by the way I was breathing. Once I told him what happened he panicked as well screaming at younjae to get up. "Just get the fucking car I'll meet you out front!!" I scream through the phone before hanging up a sob escaped me.

I pulled jimin's pants up I lifted him up kissing his forehead "everything's okay everything will be okay please don't leave us" I spoke as I kicked the bathroom door open. Expecting to see an empty hall way only to see yoongi looking panicked and heartbroken.
When he finally saw me he came running trying to grab a hold on jimin "no!! Don't touch him this is your fault leave him alone!!" I scream my voice cracking half way through.

Then I ran off holding jimin tight getting to the front where kookie was with the car. We speed towards the hospital getting there sooner then we should've. As soon as they saw jimin the nurses came rushing towards him pulling him out of my grip before taking him away. "Sir, I'm sorry you can't go in" the nurse told me as I tried to push them away finally giving up falling to the floor with a broken heart.

Yoongi's pov

Jimin ran out crying causing my heat to break it was good that he didn't have to see this anymore. Mark got up to run after him it set a whole new different kind of anger. I pushed the bimbo away going to check on jimin. I needed to make sure he was okay.

I walked around the halls it was pretty quite. Everyone was in the cafeteria eating. "HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!" The scream startled me then I realized how familiar the voice sounded. I ran towards the screams my heart was thumping and the only thought I had in my mind was Jimin. When I finally got there I see a trembling Mark with a beat up Jimin in his arms my heart dropped and I reached out to take him but mark stepped back

"No!! Don't touch him this is all your fault leave him alone!! He screamed at me then ran. My blood was boiling who the fuck had touched my baby. I ran seeing mark get in a car with Jimin. I rushed to mine getting in the car speeding to fallow them.

I wasn't going to let them take my baby from me he was mine. They stopped at the hospital rushing out. I parked the car quickly following after them. I saw a nurse speaking to mark my anxiety was kicking in. When the fuck are they gonna let me see him. Mark turned around glaring at me " I told you to stay away from him" he growled

I stood up going toward him "he's mine not yours I think I can take care of him for now leave" I told him as calm as I could he laughed throwing his head back "You? You want to take care of him after all of this he was better without you. You worthless piece of shit you don't deserve him. He's always been way to good for you I don't understand why he fancied you when your nothing but a bum." He said

Just as I was about to punch him the doors opened and the doctor walked out I quickly walked up to him. "How's Jimin?" He gave me a pity look making me clench my jaw

"He's fine a the moment sir, he's asleep there was sign of rape and a few of his ribs are broken. He had some internal bleeding but we got it to a stop. He should wake up in two days he will need a lot of rest he was beaten badly with his fragile figure I'm surprised he made it out alive but...." he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes
" but what doctor?!" I asked getting impatient

"It was to late and one of the hits must have been hard e-enough..sigh.....what I'm trying to say is we couldn't save the baby I'm sorry"

The End