Part 6

Sany resumed her studies with research and Randhir was busy in his new project and their life got busy. Randhir goes to work early and comes late or sometimes near to dawn.

One day Randhir called Sany and informed he won't be coming home because of work and Sany said ok with a disturbed mind. Her mind was playing a tug of war .

One part is saying he is working hard for his research and other part was playing a peek a boo with her filling her with poison maybe he is cheating her and making an excuse of work and he might be with that Sonia. She was in a dilemma what to do.

She got ready and thought to sneak to his office and see what's going actually then she convinced saying he loves her so she should believe him,he waited for her two years then he won't play a double game. Her mind diverted to Sonia ,she can't trust her and the words rang in her ear.  She would make Randhir hers.

She was busy in her thoughts and startled hearing the banging of front door she ran with to see who is that with a knife for her safety. She sighed seeing Randhir there and went to him.

But he ignored her and went to his study and then she heard the breaking sound and ran there to see another Randhir ,his eyes were red and he was shivering with anger.

She came to him and hugged him from back to soothe, he removed her hand and pushed her. She banged her back to the wall and cried in pain. He got panic and came to her. He tried to hold her and this time she removed his hand and was going to move ,he didn't listen and took her bridal style and went to their room. He placed her on bed and went to the cupboard. He returned with a pain relief and he lifted her top and her milky white back was seen he applied that in circles and she moaned. He made her face him and inched closer and he was going to peck her lips but withdrew the next second,Sany felt rejected and calmed her mind.

He asked her to take rest and moved to other side.

He was standing at  balcony attached to their room. He closed his eyes and felt the presence of someone.

He felt a palm on his forehead rubbing smoothly and the voice which he can't forget and he opened the eyes to see Samy there with a smile. A smile appeared on his lips too and they looked into each other.

Why are you here

To say that...

Just go from here,I have moved on from you

Is it true? Is there any moment that your mind wondered why I ran away from marriage? Is there any day you thought why I didn't love you?

Stop I don't want to hear anything. Just leave

I'll leave Randhir but I need to tell you that I love you and I'm sorry... And...I want to say that and before that she disappeared

Samyyy he called and got to know he is lying beside Sany not any balcony and there is no trace of Samy. He saw to his side to see Sany in sleep and got relief that she didn't hear whom he called and got up from bed and walked to the window.

What you see always won't be true it will be a mask because the name came out of him was clearly heard by his wife and she hold the sheet firmly not to move so he believes her sleeping sound.

He stood for how long God knows and he turned to see Sany lying on the bed and then his mind played the guilt game and he came to Sany.

I'm sorry Sany,I love you only you now. But Samy this is the second time she is coming to me.

First I saw her after returning from the asylum with your recordings I saw a figure and the car went uncontrollable and i saw it was her by the light and car hit her and when I came  down I saw there's no one . I ignored.