issa myth

"Gazzy?" You called out. You heard him respond from a different room, calling out every few seconds to make sure he was still there. It was basically like a game of Marco Polo. When you finally found him, you tackled him. "Gazzy, guess what?"

"What? It better not be no dumb shit like last time," he said, recalling what happened last time you told him to 'guess what'.

Your (e/c) eyes widened, offended. "It's not!"

He rolled his eyes, "Then what is it? Better be some big booty bitches."

You rolled your eyes, "Ha ha. No, it's not. I read something online, but I have to demonstrate before I tell you the urban legend." He agreed, standing up. You led him to the doorway of the room, having him stand in it. "Lift your arms so that they touch the doorframe. Alright, now push until they feel tingly. When they do, step forward."

He did as said, his arms going up, and his eyes widening. "Yo, (y/n) what the fuck was that?! That's some witchcraft. Oh hell no," he said, slowly backing up.

"No it's not. But the urban legend said that when you do that, you're letting a demon lift your arms."

(*summerella voice* bitch what the fuck)

"So you mean I'ma get possessed." You shrugged. "Now I gotta buy a whole new house. You done let a demon come in here and touch me. Lemme go get Jesus and a blunt," he sighed, walking out of the room.