oou

ight, ik this shit old, but i just got this idea my guy

---

You laid sideways on the bed you and Gazzy shared, your head dangling off one side, your feet on the opposite. Slowly, you scrolled through your timeline, reading through Rob's posts.

Not Rob Cinderblock, but rather Rob Kardashian.

She was on her Joanne the Scammer shit. I mean, it was dirty on the low, but a bitch was smart.

Gazzy came in the room, "Whatchu doin'?"

"Reading about my newlyfound idol, Blac Chyna," you responded.

"What she do?" You told him about everything you read so far, until -

"Fuck!"

Rob's account had just gotten deactivated. You sat up, so quick, hurrying to twitter, the only other social media he had.

I'll pay a girl $100k to fight chyna

Holding the phone out to Gazzy, you sighed. "Suddenly I'm a 26 year old dyke from Chicago." He started laughing, while you were dead serious, on your way to dm Rob.

"You not really tryna fight her.... right?"

"My fingers typing this message say otherwise. I'm not a pussy," you said as you pressed send. Knowing he probably wasn't gonna reply, you still went on your way to find your (timbs, or whatever shoes you wear to a fight) and (fighting clothes, i guess).

"Aw shit :("

---

i hope y'all get the aw shit :( reference 😅