What you think about him

🔲

🔲Jason The Toymaker🔲

'Hajime is gone. Hmmmm why I think about him. Yeah he is handsome and kind but still. Aaaaaaaaah why can't I stop thinking about him!' I lay my face in the pillow. Then my phone buzzed. I look at it to see it's from Hajime. I open it 'Sorry. It look like I'll be out all night. But 4:45 I'm home so see ya.' She work too much. Maybe I should do something for her to help her relax a little.
🔲
🔲
🔲
🔲
🔲
Laughing Jack

'Crazy monochrome motherfucker. I know he is somewere here. But were.......Ok I'm geting paranoid. Omg I feel like in one of these comedy horrors. Like scary movie or something.' Then I heard a knock on my door. I take my baseball bat and walk slowly to the door. I look though peeping hole to see..........Haruto with bucked of Kfc chicken. I opened the door and hug her. Then steal the bucked and run to my room. But of course she caugh me.

Candypop

'Fuck I can't sleep. I want to have my plushie jester or Candypop. Wait, what am I thinking? We bareli meet. But he's handsome and cute. No! (F/N), stop thinking about him and his smile. Fuck. Ok I'm screwed.' I sit up in my bed and looked at my phone. I can't😣...............fuck it. I jump at my phone and text Sebastian.

Hej, are you sleep? 😶

Sebby💋: No, and you?

What do you think?

Sebby💋: You are tottaly dead sleep.😝

Can I have a favor?

Sebby💋: What favor?

Can you send me some photo of Candypop? 😊

Sebby💋: Ok 😑 *picture*

Thanks goodnight😗

Sebby💋: badnight 😜

I look at the picture of him and fall a sleep.

Nathan The Nobody

'Handsome, cool, mysterious, and so on. My god. From yesterday I can't stop thinking about him and his unique eyes.' I opened my eyes to see yellow ones right in front of me. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" I yelled and fall down of the bed. She snickered. Fuck you Masaomi.

Homulcial Liu

'Oh my god! He's so sweet and cute I hope we will meet again. He is such a sweetheart. I even like his changing voice.' I was thinking while I was on the way home. It's already dark. I hope I'll get home fast. Sudenly some hand grasped mine. I froze in place. I slowly look behinde me to see Andrew holding her laugh. I glared at her and she brushted in laugh "YOU BITCH I GOT AN HEART ATTACK" She just laughed "You s-should see your reaction. It-it was p-princeless." She said between laugh. 😒