0.1 || Club Nokia

* pic above is the main girl, Kali, and her fit*

{make sure to comment,
vote, & follow loves}

not edited

•💋•

Los Angeles//11:43 P.M.
Club Nokia

Kali's POV:

I'm at club Nokia in support of one of my clients, Kim. She's the appearance of the night or whatever. Basically she's getting paid by the club just to show up, pop a couple bottles, and work the crowd.

I came, as the good friend I am, in support. Also because I'm her mua.
I do peoples make up all over the place. I just had a master class in Dubai. Which was insane. So yeah I'm doing pretty good with the makeup gig. I do a couple model gigs here and there, nothing crazy like Fashion Week.

Anyways, none of that is important. I am here to have fun and support my girl. I pour myself a glass of Hennessy, pop a couple of pills, and puff on a blunt. I'm feeling pretty good right now. On my 4th cup of henny, I pop another pill.

Just then Kim walks up to me holding her hands out, " Come dance with me bitch!", I put out the blunt and grab her hands.

She pulls me out to the crowd and we dance together. At first we're face to face but then she turns around and starts twerking on me. I grind towards her, smacking her ass. We laugh at each other. We're having fun just dancing with each other.

A dude comes out of nowhere and begins dancing with her, I shrug my shoulders and keep dancing by myself.

Just then I feel a grip on my hip. Fuck it, some henny in my system and 5 pills in, I really don't care at this moment. I grind into him and he brings his lips to my ears and rasps into my ear, "Damn Ma.", I turn around so I face him. I grab him by his neck, "Kali.", I say in his ear in a seductive tone.

He licks his lips, pulls me even more closer, chest to chest, his leg between mine, "I'm Travis, Babygirl.", with his head he tilts his head and leads me to the V.I.P. section.

I go to our table and go to the couches pulling him down with me. We sit together.

I pull out some pills, offering him some, he takes one and starts to crush a couple for the both of us. Once it's completely crushed, he makes them into 4 rows. As he's making the lines, I pull out a random bill out of my purse and roll it, I put the bill to my nose and start to inhale two lines. Passing him the bill he repeats. I'm sniffling as the drip goes to the back of my throat and he's in the same state.

Travis pulls out a box of cigarettes and lights one for himself, he offer me one and I decline. It's quiet up in the VIP section, until I break the silence.

"So what is it that you do, Mr. Travis?" I ask him breaking the silence.

He just looks at me, lifting his eyebrows and a smirk on his lips, "You don't recognize me?", he says in a surprised tone.

"...Should I?" I say, raising my plucked eyebrows.

"Well yeah. Everyone knows me..."

"Obviously not." I state, "but for real. Who are you and what do you do." I repeat, while lighting another blunt for us to share.

"Well isn't this refreshing.", he says cracking his knuckles, "well my name is Travis Scott and I'm a porn star." He rushes out.

I laugh at him, "What the fuck? A porn star. What's that like?" I ask Hand him the blunt and he hands me the cigarette.

We both inhale at the same time and he just chuckles, "I'm just kidding. I'm not a porn star." He starts laughing at me expression and I push him by his shoulder.

"Get out of here!" I start laughing
at how he made me think he
really was a porn star.

His laughing dies down, bitting his lip he starts to speak again,"Nah but I'm a rapper.".

I look at him suspiciously,
"Nah for real!", he says defensively.

I hold up my hands, "Alright Travis, the Rapper, i believe you!" I say in a suspicious tone. Messing around with him.

The vibe between us right now is vibrant. It's like we've known each other for years. It was livid.

He smacked his lips, "I'm not Chance, the rapper, ma.", he rolls his eyes at me.

I smack his thighs and in a strong tone I told him, "Don't roll your eyes at me Travis.", looking into my eyes he responds, "or what?"

Or what. Those two words can start so much. And starting something they were.Swiftly I straddle him.
His hands go straight to my ass.

"I'll have to show you what's really up, papi." I say my accent coming through.

He licks his lips, his hands going up and down my back. He asks with a smirk on his face(that i'm going to fucking sit on if he keeps licking his lips) and with the most chillest tone ever says...

"My place or yours, ma..."

•💋•

AAAAND THERE'S CHAPTER UNOO!

I KNOW I SAY THIS FOR EVERY BOOK, BUT IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY!!

BUT YEAH.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND IF YOU DIDN'T THEN, OH WELL!!!

XO