Chapter 4. The Mark

I woke up with the sun shining brightly in my eyes which made my head feel like it was hit with a baseball bat. I pulled the covers over my head and moaned. That's when I heard laughing, I looked over to see Tyler's brown eyes.

"What?" I spat. I get really moody when I have headaches. He smiled and put his hand on my cheek.

" I'm sorry." He said. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. Tyler was already out of bed and heading for the bathroom I quickly got up and ran towards Tyler and slipped past him. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Made it first." I laughed. I heard noise from the other side of the door. Less than a minute the door flung open to see Tyler holding a key. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and into his room. I waited a few minutes then Tyler walked into the room wearing only a towel. He had an amazing body, my jaw droped to the floor I tried to look away but couldn't stop looking. I was under a spell, his spell.

"I know, I'm pretty hot." He said amused. I laughed and looked away trying to hide my blushing face.

"I'm taking a shower." I said. I got up and walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the water on and waited for the water to heat up. I got in and felt the hot water hit my skin. I ran my fingers through my hair and stoped when I ran my fingers over a bleeding wound. I scrunched my eyes together and remembered what happened. I washed the blood out of my hair and got out of the shower. 

"Fudge!! I forgot a towel." I sighed and looked around the bathroom for one. Nothing... I cracked the door open just a little so nobody could see me.

"Tyler!? Can you get me a towel?" I yelled. Tyler came up to me and laughed. I gave him a death glare and asked him again.

"Sure." He said. I waited for a minute until he came with a towel in his hand. He handed it to and took it. I looked into his eyes and they were black.

"Tyler, are you okay?" I asked. He cluched his fists so hard they were turning white.

"Fine." He spat. He turned around and walked into his room slaming the door. What was with him? I sighed, I shut the door and walked up to the mirror to find a large claw mark on my arm. What the hell?

Tyler's POV

I was inside my room freaking out. A scrach cant turn her can it? No it cant only if it was deep enough. At least thats what I have been told. I sighed and sat down on my bed remembering last night. After beating up Zane last night for touching Lily I got her in my car and lost my temper. I lashed out and clawed her. It was my wolf not me. I didnt know what I was doing. I felt guilt wash over me.

Lily walked in with a worried look on her face. I got up from my bed a walked up to her. Her hazel eyes met mine. She sadly smiled and put her small hand on my cheek.

"How did I get this wound on my arm?" She asked with sad eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"I- I cant tell you." I said with a weak voice. She looked up at me confused.

"Why not?" She said with a argry tone. I sighed and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked away from me and started walking out of my room. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my chest. She tryed to pull away.

"Please don't leave, I want to tell you but I can't. I'm sorry." I begged. A tear fell from her cheek and I wiped it away.

"Please let me go." She cried. I felt guilty that I couldn't tell her. I can't she can ge hurt or turned. I let go of her and she walked down stairs and sat on the couch. She pulled out her phone and called someone. A few minutes later her friend Mickayla Mahone came and picked Lily up. 

Lily's POV

Mickayla came and picked me up and was now taking me to the mall with Yadira. I just wanted to go home and fall asleep.

What kind of creature made this mark on me, why didn't Tyler tell me? All thse questions were runing throgh my head I didn't even notice we were at the mall already.

2 hours later...

I was home alone... My sister was on a date, and my mom was at work. My arm was hurting bad and it was getting infected. I was sitting and watching a movie called The Notebook. I was about to go to the bathroom but the doorbell stoped me. I went to the door and saw Tyler throgh the window. I sighed and opened the door and let him in.

" I'm sorry." He said. I pulled him into a hug, he rested his chin on my head.

"Please tell me." I begged. He sighed and took me over to the couch and we sat down. He was looking down at the ground.

"Don't be scared." he said. He lifted up his head and I was amazed. He's a werewolf...

Authors Note

Hey guys tell me what you thought about the chapter Thanks!!!

Love Silly_Lily321