Episode 3

(Your pov)

"Hey, (y/n). Can you take Wakasa his dinner for him please and tell him it's still a bit hot." Tatsumi said and I grabbed the tray and headed up stairs, but when I reached the door I heard Wakasa talking to someone," Not bad. This water's pretty nice here." the voice said," Shut up. Show some restraint." Wakasa said and I knocked on the door," Wakasa, it's (y/n). I'm coming in." I said opening the door and was surprised to see a tanned man there with Wakasa. He looked up at me and smirked," Oh, hello. My name's Takasu." the man known as Takasu introduced himself," Oh, ummmm.........my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you." I said walking over to them," So you guys are friends?" I asked," Yes, baby girl." Takasu said and took the tray from me and I blushed at his nickname for me," You know, your really cute when your blushing." he said and my blushed deepened," O-oh and how long have you known eachother?" I asked as Takasu put and balanced the tray on his head," Wakasa and I have known eachother for over half a century. We just can't get rid of eachother." Takasu said and took a bite of Wakasa's food," Takasu, don't talk about that." Wakasa said," What are you by the way?" I asked and I saw Wakasa trying to reach his food, but was stopped by a..........tentacle? And I saw Takasu was a octopus[He's an octopus] I thought," My dinner!" Wakasa cried," Damn octopus!"," Ummm, could you please give Wakasa his food back." I asked and Takasu grinned," Sure, but there's a prise." he said," What is it?" and then I was suddenly on Takasu's lap and I blushed," Let me look at you quickly." he said and came closer to me and a tentacle wrapped around my waist making me yelp," Aww, so cute. Maybe you and me can go out sometime." Takasu said and I almost felt arms around me and I turn to see Wakasa being held back by two tentacles," Takasu! I saw her first. She's mine." Wakasa said making me blush a deeper shade of red, if possible and then we heard the door open," (y/n) are you....ah!" Tatsumi came in and was surprised to see me on someone's lap," Ummm, who are you?" Tatsumi said," I'm Takasu." Takasu introduced himself again and put me back on the floor," You're Tatsumi? Huh. This kid, huh? This must be fate. I hope we can all be friends." Takasu said and went to sit on the tubs edge," Watch out for the Tv over there." Wakasa warned, but it was too late and we heard a crack making me cower by lowering my head," Oh no." I said, because I feel Tatsumi's murderous aura," Friends, huh? That'll probably take some time." Tatsumi said and Wakasa held him back," Calm down, Tatsumi."," Sorry, sorry. Don't be so angry. I'll fix it in a jiffy!" Takasu said and used his tentacles to fix the T.V.," That's amazing." me and Tatsumi said impressed and Takasu used one tentacle to wipe his forehead," His dexterous limbs are his saving grace." Wakasa said and I got up," There's not much room, but make yourself at home." Tatsumi said," Okay." Wakasa and Takasu said and Tatsumi grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the bathroom.

(Mini time skip)

I went back into the bathroom to see Wakasa trying to grab a bubble wand from Takasu and I sat there reading a book about sea life," Let me see that. Come on, let me see." Wakasa said and turned to me," (y/n), tell him to show me." and I turned to them smiling," Takasu, please learn to share." I said," Okay." Takasu said handing Wakasa the bubble wand.

(Mini time skip)

They both fell asleep and I smiled," Awwwww, they're so cute asleep together." I said softly as to not wake them.

(Time skip)

Tatsumi and I made dinner and brought to Takasu and Wakasa," This is really good." Takasu complimented us.

(Later that night)

I was reading my book further and Tatsumi was taking a shower, but he was taking a little longer than normally so I got up and went up stairs, but when I got there I heard.......moans. I blushed so hard," T-Tatsumi, are you alright. I'm coming in." I said opening the door to see Tatsumi on the floor panting and a flustered face," (y/n), your just in time." Takasu said as one of his tentacles wrapped around my waist lifting me up," Ah! Takasu what are you...ah!" I was cut off by Takasu's tentacle wrapped around my leg giving a little pressure there and I moaned and was blushing furiously," Never been touched (y/n)? Am I the first?" Takasu said as two of his tentacles went up my shirt and apply pressure there," Ah, no not there." I whimpered as two other tentacles went up my shirt to my back," Ah~" I moaned out and Takasu set me down on the ground next to Tatsumi and I had marks on my body," There. Your full body message is complete! I hope you'll utilize my service again!!" Takasu said and climbed out the window," Later!"," Thanks, Takasu." Wakasa said waving goodbye," Wakasa, what's the meaning of this?" Tatsumi asked still flustered and I looked at Wakasa," Huh? I just thought I'd give you a massage to thank you and (y/n) for letting me stay here."," Massage?" I said confused and still flustered," That's right. Aren't his massages amazing? Otherwise I wouldn't let an octopus insides the house." Wakasa said and I heard Takasu protest," Hey!"," That was the first time anyone had touched me. You can't imagine how happy I was. Tatsumi, (y/n), you know I'm really grateful." Wakasa said," We haven't done anything to deserve your gratitude." I said and Wakasa hugged me and chuckled," That's what's so great about both of you." Wakasa said and released me.

(Mini time skip)

I was sitting on the counter watching Tatsumi doing laundry," (y/n)." Tatsumi said turning to me and I hummed signalling for him to continue," I didn't like how he was touching you." Tatsumi said confusing me and then I realised what he ment," Oh, don't worry. We didn't know he was giving us massages." I said and Tatsumi hugged me and that surprised me and I blushed," But still, I don't want it to happen again. (Y/n)." Tatsumi said as he looked into my eyes, but then Takasu came in pushed Tatsumi away from me and went head first into the laundry machine making noises of pleasure," H-hey." Tatsumi said and Wakasa looked through the door the commotion," Do you want someone to spin you?" Wakasa said and I explained," Octopuses love small dark spaces." I said and Wakasa and Tatsumi looked at me and I just smile," What? I read my books." I simply said.

(Episode 3. Sorry it took so long to update. I had exams. Exams are EVIL!! Anyways enjoy and please leave a comment)