Hello YouTube

"Wussup YouTube I'm Aurora and I'm gonna be doing a cover of Glad You Came" I said into the camera as I began to sing.

(Pretend that Megan Nicole is Aurora singing)

The Sun Goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts is here and now my universe will never be the same, I'm glad you came...
(Skips til the end of the video)

"Okay so this is my first YouTube video so I don't really know how to end this video so I'm just gonna peace hahah" I said awkwardly into the camera, I got up and turned it off and put the SD card into my MacBook and started editing the video.
*about 2 hours later*
"Finally done" I whispered to myself, I look at the clock and I notice that it's only 10 so I text my best friends Devyn.

ABs🌅💕: hey dd you up?
DEVY👯💕: hey ABs, obviously I'm up😂💁🏼
ABs🌅💕: thas gr8 meet up at McDonald in 10?🍟
DEVY👯💕: already putting on my shoes😂
ABs🌅💕: ohkay see you there

McDonalds was down the street from both of our houses, I lived on one side of McDonald's she lived on the other. I drove to McDonald, and already saw Devyn waiting in line to get her food, I park my car and walk in and walk up to her, "hey sweetcheeks!" I said out loud causing people to stare.
"Aurora Brooke, indoor voice!" Devyn said putting her index finger over her mouth indicating for me to lower my voice. If you can't already tell Devyn is the Mom of this friendship. It was finally our turn to order and then we paid and sat down.

"our last day of cheer camp is tomorrow," Devyn said with a huge smile and I are cheerleaders, I'm actually Captain and she's Co-Captain. Our cheer camp is only three days but we make the newbies do conditioning the first day and then we begin to teach them the cheers the next and tomorrow is cheers and stunts which should be fun. "I know, then we have all summer to mess around!" I said excitedly. We finish up our food and sit there for about 2 hours and just talk about what we are doing this summer and I told her about the video I posted, she freaked out a little and she wanted to hear it so we drove over to my house and she heard it and ended up spending the night.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry that this is short im kinda blanking on what to write it's literally like 8am and I haven't slept😅 and I've been babysitting all night