13: Mine

" Alaude. " The woman called out. Alaude stopped in his steps and waited for her to walk over. " Supervisor asked to talk to you."

Alaude: who are you?

" I got transferred from the other branch. Promoted. I work under the same boss as you now. The name is Prische. "

" hajimemashite

" hajimemashite." He said with an unimpressive tone. ( Nice to meet you )

Prische: they said you are a loner.

Alaude: what do you want?

Prische: I'm new. Boss wants me to ask what's wrong with you. Using your CEDF identity to search for something irrelevant. Boss wants to know if you're in mafia , or in CEDF .

Alaude ignores her and walks ahead. She grabs onto his shoulder " hey !! You can't just ignore me!! "

Alaude : you're very annoying.

Prische : guess that's why I'm being partnered to you.

Alaude: bye bye.

" You have a cut on your face!! See you tomorrow!!" She shouted as he left.
________________________________

Alaude: kyu.

She turned around on her circular seat wheel chair while sucking hot chocolate through a straw with a beaker " alaude. "

He walked in and sat on the surgical bed " heal me. " She wheels her chair to his side with a box in her hand. She placed the box onto the bed " alaude don't have a first aid box?"

Alaude: arimasen. ( I don't. )

She swabs his cheek where the cut was to clean it. Then she put some cream on and put a gauze over. She then plasters it with surgical tape. He smiles involuntarily as he enjoys the closeness between him and her. She had finished and realised the stare he had on her. Their eyes met for an instant... She blushed.

She wheeled herself away and turned around to the sink to wash her hands.

Kyu: ehto... You can take that tube of cream and put it on everyday for yourself till you heal.

Alaude: I'll come back for a check up to make sure it's ok then.

Kyu turned around " there's no need. Unless... You have an allergy to the cream. Alaude has no allergies right?"

Alaude laughed a little and hugged kyu, with one hand cupping her head " you're so naive." She blushed " alaude... "

The two enjoyed the sweet silence...

Until she broke the silence " alaude... What is kyu to you?" He squeezed harder " baka. Daisuki. "
( Idiot. Like very much)

Kyu: hontoni?

Alaude: baka.
________________________________

G came in " kyu. Where is my autopsy results?"

Alaude: get out.

G: since when is this your room?

Alaude: so only you can use kyu?

Kyu: alaude bought me macroons!! Want some? G.

Alaude: no.

Kyu: gomen... Here's your report. Hehe. Bring in more next time.

G: um. Of course. You're a lot better than those in the police station. I'll bring in honeyed chicken next time. Ok?

Alaude: no.

G: why? Can't accept someone else gives kyu bribe? She's not yours.

Alaude cupped her head " No. "

" What?!" G laughed. " She's vongola."

Alaude: no. Watashi no da. ( Mine )