Interview 6: The Passion of Love

Assalam O Aliakum People!!!

Go check out her amazing novel THE PASSION OF LOVE
aasthaghjkkl aasthaghjkkl

1: What motivated to you write this novel?

Well its my 1st attempt to write a story. As i started using wattpad aap i got the opportunity to read many great stories. Of some great authors. Their way of writing and describing the views, the emotions, made it more beautiful which a reader could feel connected to. It inspired me a lot to write so i thought to give it a try.

2: What motivated you to write the character of Maharukh?

No one particularly has motivated me to write the character of mahrukh she's a smart , cute and lovely girl who has hopes for future , of love and some desires and like every girl.

3: How emotionally attached are you with your novel?

I am very much attached to this novel. I put my effort as well as time in this. Every character, every dialogues, every word in this story directly comes from my heart. It means a lot to me.

4: What is your novel about?

Its a modern day love story . its about the journey of love of 3 peoples its a story of people who are madly in love with each other but somethings are not destined to happen, how twisted their life will become , its a story of love, hate and revenge. this story revolves around mahrukh, mustafa and owais .

5: Did you find any expert advice from the interviews in my book?

Yes, i read the interviews of some lovely writers in your book . and there are few advices that they have suggested that i will put into consideration.

6: Is your family/friends supporting you with your novel?

Yes, my mother supports me a lot. when i decided to write there were a lot things which discouraged me. I had no good plot , characters for the story , that time i thought that i should give up writing but that time my mother encouraged me a lot.

7: What advice would you give to other Wattpad writers?

Well, i read stories before i started to write so reading is very important. There would be a time when you would be at loss of ideas so please dont discouraged , write what you fell from heart , let your words take stand and always stay positive.

8: Anyone you'd like to nominate for an interview?

Yes i would like to nominate EadieWali @ilamehtaab
blissfulelegance rukhsar048
I love reading their stories great writers they are.

*Guys co check her novel.*
*I'll do uptil 15 interviews so if you are intrested let me know.*