Perzoe's moment

Percy P.O.V

"Now!" Artemis lever kicked Atlas, while I let myself from under the weight of the sky, letting Atlas take it's weight. Atlas desperately tried to get out from under the sky, but failed, realizing he was stuck under his burden once again. He yelled out in the loudest roar anything could let out their mouth "I curse the Olympians! And especially you, son of Poseidon!" I just managed to turn away before saying anything. I then turned, only to find Annabeth, Thalia, Artemis, and Annabeth's dad, all surrounding my newest love interest, who was lying on the ground, and that made my heart pound. "Zoe!" I yelled, running forward. I saw her pale face looking at everyone, but when she saw me, her eyes stayed there, with a faint smile on her face, in spite of all the pain she must be going through. Maybe she's thinking about the time when we shared our first kiss on the river, or the time when we had a make- out session in the bathroom of the Hoover Dam, I mean, Dam it. Her eyes shifted to Thalia first. "I wish we could have been sisters. We never had to fight." Thalia's eyes were filled with tears. "You were right, about everything. Monsters, prophecies, Men." Zoe's eyes shifted to me, and made a sound. "Well, not all men." I realized what she was saying and only nodded, knowing she was about to die of a parent's final blow. Zoe then asked me. "Do you have the sword my love?" Everyone gasped when she said that, looking at me. I only managed to nod, not knowing what else to do, and I pulled out Anaklusmos in pen form. She put her hand over mine. "You are worthy to wield this sword, much more than Heracles ever was." She then turned to Artemis. "Have I served thee well, milady?" Artemis only nodded slowly, tears streaking down her cheeks. "The stars, milady. I can see the stars again." And then Zoe nightshade laid on the ground, unmoving. Now, Percy. "Don't worry, my love. I'm coming with you. To the end." And I then plunged my sword into my own heart, killing me instantly.

Artemis P.O.V

I looked at the, now dead, son of Poseidon in shock, as he had STABBED his OWN HEART for one of my huntresses, that he must have fallen in love with her, and My own huntress met the same fate of love. At first I was mad, but now I realize that it is true love, not broken apart by death. I wanted to give my Huntress the best burial the Olympians, by putting the dead man or woman into the stars. I was about to say the ritual for only her before looking at Perseus Jackson, lying motionless next to Zoe, while Annabeth and Thalia were crying over him, and Annabeth's dad comforting both of them. I then swallowed my pride, realizing this b- man, saved me by willingly taking the SKY from me, because he knew that he couldn't defeat Atlas himself. So I lifted them both up into the stars, where a new constellation now resided in the stars. The Warrior, holding out a sword, leading the way, while holding a maiden's hand, her head wreathed in flowers.

I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

Song I'm listening to: Mask off, by Future