Icandle

General PoV :
Sam Puckett was never the sentimental type, well that's what her friends thought, but when it came to her father she didn't really care what anyone thought about her. You see when Sam was 11 her mom got a call off of someone in the military saying that her father had been shot dead, he had died in action. This had messed with Sam's head, that is when she started to become the girl that she is today, the girl who doesnt show her emotions, the girl who takes her anger out on a certain brunette boy.

Sam's PoV :
Today is the day. It has been 3 years since my father died. Honestly I miss him so much. I have only ever told one person about his death, that person is Carly, everyone else just thinks that he is some scumbag nobody that left my mom when I was little. Every year without fail on the anniversary of my fathers death, I light a purple candle that my father gave me when I was 7, at 6 o clock. Which reminds me I won't be able to do icarly tonight I hope Carly understands.

10 minutes before icarly :
"Hey Carly" Sam said casually "what's up" Carly replied sweetly "I can't do the we show toni-" Freddie interrupts "Sam you are not skipping icarly to go nap or eat fried chicken" he said in an annoyed tone "do you know what, forget it" Sam said feeling hurt.

Icarly time :
"I'm Carly" Carly said with enthusiasm "and I'm Sam" Sam said both looking and feeling depressed, she didn't feel like doing the show all she could think about was her dad. The next thing she did surprised everyone, a stray tear rolled down her cheek, she couldn't hold back the tears so she ran out of the studio, leaving Carly, Freddie and the millions of fans watching from their electronic devices shocked. She had to get away from everyone. She needed to be on her own. The fire escape.

Freddie's PoV :
Did I just see Sam Puckett cry. She never cries in front of people. I must have seriously hurt her feelings earlier. We stop the webshow, Carly goes to Sam's house and I search the apartment complex that me and Carly live in. I see Sam on the fire escape. She opens up her bag and takes out an old looking picture of a man holding a baby, she stands the picture up and places a small purple candle in front of it. She lights the candle and starts to sob uncontrollably. I wonder who that man could be? "Benson?" Oh crud I must have said that out loud "um hey" I awkwardly say "so what are you like spying on me or something" "nope I just came to find you, I felt bad about earlier" I say. There is an awkward silence until Sam speaks "well you can leave now" "no, not until you tell me why you are upset" I say with confidence "ughhh fine I guess you will find out one day" she pauses to take a deep breath

Sam's PoV :
"So when I was 11 years old my mom told me that my father had died during action" "omg Sam I'm so sorry, I never knew" he says "that's because I only told one person and that was Carly, I thought that maybe people would think that I'm weak" "are you kidding, you are the strongest girl I know, physically and emotionally" he shocked me with his words "thanks benson" we start talking about our dads. He told me some really personal stuff.

Carly's PoV :
I peeped round the corner on to the fire escape to see Sam and Freddie bonding over their dads. It's strange how they didn't notice that they was leaning closer towards each other. They started to get closer and closer until the gap between them was closed. They didn't seem to have a care in the world as they kissed. When they released they just smiled at each other lovingly and then cuddled under the moonlight.