You're Pregnant ( Harry Styles Imagine Book 2 )

Harry Imagine:
You're pregnant
Part 1:

Leah's Pov:

"So,I guess I should go back on Tour huh?" Harry asked while taking a hold of my hand. No. No he shouldn't. "I'm sorry,about everything. Is just...my mood swings have been worst lately because of the twins and all...I'm sorry" I said a little mad at myself. Is not Harry's fault...well maybe it is for getting me pregnant but yeah you get it. "It's ok sweetheart, I know you didn't mean it." He said bringing me into his arms and kissing my forehead. God I've missed this,so much. "Is just, how in the world am I going to raise twins Harry??? I don't know anything about babies, I wasn't even sure I could handle one baby and now...I have to handle two?? How??"I said into his chest. Is true, how can I be a good mother if I don't even know a thing about kids?!?? "Hey hey, look at me. I know you're going to be a great mother,you already are I mean, carrying two babies in your tummy for 7 months already is hard work. And you've done an amazing job. Every time we babysit Lux you do an amazing job. Baby, you're going to be the best mom in the world. And I'm so glad that you're going to be the mother of my children." He said lifting my chin so I could look at him. Awww,he's perfect isn't he?? "I love you, I love you so much and I'm so glad to have you." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.  Maybe he's just saying that to make me feel better but I don't care, he's perfect in every single way.

----------------------------------------------
Told you guys i'd make a book 2;)

xx Luna<3