Chapter One - This changed my life

"Babe, fancy watching a movie with me later?" Danny asked, grabbing my hand.

I threw my pen and essay down onto the bed. "Depends... what film?" 

"The Hunger Games?" he asked. "It is a cute romance type story, reminds me of us, how I would die for you,"

"You're such a softy," I giggled, slapping him on the arm. He's never usually like this it's starting to panic me what he's up to.

"I'll pay?" he offered. I couldn't resist when he done his good old puppy face. He looked so adorable. His brown fluffy hair falling halfway down his forehead. I nodded and the smile that was planted on his face was so worth me accepting his offer. "Babe?"

I looked around and he was already inches away from my face, his lips hovering over mine. In the same moment they came crashing down. I trembled as his soft lips against mine sent electric sparks throughout my body.. he suddenly broke away, and I froze thinking that I had done something wrong.

"I love you," he mumbled.

"Sorry what?" I asked smiling, knowing that he knew I had heard him.

"I love you," he repeated.

I froze. Staring at him whilst he raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'what?' , I haven't heard him say that in ages. He never really had to as I knew he loved me, but to hear it again made me feel like a younger me back in the first few months into our relationship. Wow, I say younger me as if I'm 70 and been married to Danny since the 1960's. However, I do remember when we were sat under the big oak tree in his back garden eating pickle sandwiches. It was always peaceful around his house, not having any siblings around and his parents always left us alone.

"I love you too," I replied, continuing the kiss. His hands were placed around my hips and his grip tightened, then loosened.

"I'm going to go get ready, I will pick you up at seven?" he said, getting up and walking to the door.

"Sure thing," I replied, blowing him the biggest kiss I could give. When I heard the door shut downstairs I managed to scoop up all my remaining energy and lifted myself off the bed. Now here's the real problem...What do I wear!?

I scurried over to my wardrobe and flung open the doors to find a heap of clothes piled up at the bottom of it. Great. That means I have to get out the iron. I craned my neck behind the wardrobe door to get a look at the clock. Oh that's nice, only leaving me an hour to get ready. Does he not know that most girls take half the day getting ready if they are going out? Obviously not!

I stopped moaning to myself and picked out an outfit. I took out a deep blue satin dress that Danny had given me for Christmas and slipped it on. I looked in the mirror and figured it will just have to do. I then saw it...the dress that I loved and adored...  I stripped down naked from the current dress I was wearing and got into a bright red dress with 'Miss Attitude' plastered across the chest. This is the one! Suits me perfectly.

Danny had also brought given this to me as a present for.... well, I don't actually know, just being me I guess. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, not too messy to make me look a scab, but messy enough to make it still look hot. My makeup took longest. But doesn't it most girls? Besides their hair of course. I pulled out my foundation first and layered it on like some kind of barbie doll, and filled my lashes with mascara. I blinked vigorously as my mascara brush scraped my eyeball and nearly cleared me from my vision for good. I hate when that happens, it bloody hurts! I pulled out a tissue from its box and rubbed away the smudged mascara that was crawling down my face. One of the last things to put on was my eye liner. I only make the lines thin, not like some people that make it look ridiculous by putting thick black lines making them look like a freakin' panda! My eyes were tinted with a light glittery blue when I was finished. I looked in the mirror and wasn't scared to admit that I looked plastic. But if my boyfriend didn't mind then I didn't either.