Chapter 7

"Nicoleee I scream", I get out bed and hug her . "Hey girl I've missed you it's not the same in California", she said while hugging me . "I've missed you to I wish I could move back to California", I said . "I wish u could to.
"So what are we going to do today", Nicole asked. "Hmm the mall", I said . "
You know me to well Alexis.
We both laughed . " so how long u staying". "For a day , I'm here on a business trip with my mom, I quick one she said
I could hang with you", she said .
I got sad but she is here now . We started to get ready
. I let her wear something in my closet. I put on some jeans a crop top and my Adidas . I normally never dresses like this.
She put on a hoodie and home leggings . Then we did our makeup . I did a full face. I curled my hair she straightened hers. I looked in the mirror I looked good. I started taking pictures with her. I posted them to my Snapchat. Yah i only have my friends from California on my Snapchat. We both were done .
I told my mom we were leaving and me and Nicole got into her car.
I then spotted Grayson he was staring at me in confusion.
We then put on music
and rode to the
mall
Grayson pov
I was on Snapchat when I saw this girl and this other girl walking out of Alexis house
. I wondered if she told them
. I was going to walk over there when I got a glimpse of one girl it was Alexis . I was so confused. She was actually trying , she did kinda look pretty. I erased that out of my mind and went inside.
Alexis pov
We arrived at the mall and it was really big . I've never been here
cause they hang here. We both got out and went to forever 21. "Ok guess what Alexis", she smiled . "What ", I said dramatically. "
Aaron asked me out", she squealed . I looked at her gave her a smile. In the inside I was mad he is my ex and she never told me she like him.
Ok since he is your ex I was like maybe she wouldn't care, so we started texting , and one day
we were at a party and we hooked up, it was the best night of my life", she smiled . "That's cool", I cleared my throat. We walk around
I was feeling uncomfortable. You know maybe we should leave I'm not really feeling it. "
No we aren't leaving u never said no to the mall", she said "well now I am" I said . "Ok fine whatever the only day here and ur acting like a bitch. "Me acting like a bitch you hooked up with my ex boyfriend", . "He is ur ex chill out dang just cause it didn't work out with I doesn't mean it won't for me", she said . "Dude ur acting like one of his sluts".
I then felt a hand to my face."wtf Nicole", I was holding my face. "Stop being jealous u jealous ass bitch", she said angry. "You know what u can walk home , I'll just go back to my mom, fuck u and ur attitude damn, no wonder ur so damn ugly , now I wish u were to stay here, and die and a hole", she said that walking away. I started to cry.
My mascara running down my face I call an uber and went home .