Chapter 1

Chapter One

Yvonne's POV

"This is so cool!"- Axel exclaimed as she spinned the bottle waiting for it to stop.

I was about to stand up to get something to eat when the bottle stopped pointing right at me.

"Wait, seriously? It's been 3 times already! ang daya niyo."- I pouted and went back to my seat.

"So here's the dare, see that gorgeous guy over there?"- she spoke pointing behind us.

I turned to look at the guy and Axel was right. He's gorgeously hot.

"Now what?- I asked

"Do something sexy with him."- she smirked

"Sexy what? Ax, I love dares but I'm not doing that to a stranger."- I refused

"But you have to. You know the rules. Come on Yv, this is a bar and we're at our 18's so don't worry. It's legal."- Dainne giggled

"Ugh. Fine, but after this, you're buying me a gallon of ice cream."- I demanded standing up

"Deal!"- they answered in excitement as I walked going to the man of his 20's.

I gulped and took a deep breath.

"Excuse me."- I spoke when the guy sexily looked at me and ruffled his hair. I almost dropped my undies. Thankfully I'm wearing my jeans.

Nervous and excited, I opened my clenched fists. Out of nowhere, I suddenly slapped him real hard that shocked my friends especially the guy I slapped.

'Damn.. what the hell did I just do?'- I realized and thought of doing something and what came into my useless empty brain?

I sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as my hand went down to his pants and unzipped it. I immediately stood up almost dying to get home and quickly ran to my friends dragging them with me.

"D-A-R-N girl ! "- my friends exclaimed in amusement.

"shut up."- I rudely uttered rolling my eyes.