Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Yvonne's POV

I was speechless. As soon as I heard the 'word' I couldn't move. Did I just put myself into a big big mess??

"Grey? Daniel Grey?!"- my friends asked in shock as Axel almost fainted

"I-I'm so sorry about what happened last night Mr. Grey!!!"- malakas kong paghingi ng pasensya dahilan na pagtinginan kami ng mga estudyante nang marinig ang pangalan.

Bakit naman hindi sila titingin? Daniel Grey is famous being the youngest billionaire in the whole world. He owned many companies from different countries. He became that successful at the age of 19 when his father died. He is so sophisticated.

No one would even dare touch him for those reasons. But I was so damn lucky that I even kissed him and unzipped his pants if I may add. And for that, I won't see the light of day again. I was so stupid. Now I have to accept my fate.

I was out of my reverie when I heard people gossiping around us. Scared of seeing my face in the media, I immediately hid my face but what happened next was unexpected. I felt a pair of strong yet gentle arms wrap around me pulling me close.

"Now you caught their attention.."- he whispered with a chuckle at tumingin sa mga kaibigan ko.

"It's our secret. Go back to your classes now."- he politely told them as they obediently did what he said.

"Let's go babe..."- he spoke as his 'bodyguards' covered us from the sight of the gossipers.

~~~~~~~

I clenched my fists trying to keep my hands from shaking obviously when he suddenly held my hands squeezing them gently.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you."- he spoke calmly

"W-what do you want with me?"- I asked stuttering looking down at my feet.

"What I want? Hmm.."- he paused as he smirked and leaned close to me

"I want you."- he answered seductively

"B-but I don't have anything! I don't even have my ... wallet. I left it in my bag and my bag was in my... locker."- I reasoned out in embarassment blushing red.

"Hmm.. That's good to know."- he answered and leaned back to his seat.

I kept quiet trying to behave myself when he spoke.

"You are going to live with me from now on."