11

↝Kth↜

I feel confident walking towards the bus stop Monday afternoon once school ends. I spent my entire weekend preparing myself with self-confidence so I can talk to Jimin even though the fact that he has a boyfriend is slowly killing me. I have come to a choice if I can't have him as a boyfriend, a best friend is better than nothing.

I am leaning against the bus post, my earbuds in, trying to act normal and not like I'm looking for Jimin in every constant direction. Which turns out to be harder than expected, because I can already feel myself aching to see him. I don't know what's wrong with me. I shouldn't be acting like this, he's not anything to me.

My mind starts to fill with thoughts of doubt, killing my self-confidence that took me so long to find, when I see a guy running across the street. I squint my eyes, trying to find out who is. He suddenly stops at the red light, giving me ample time to identify them. He wears a jean jacket, gray sweater underneath, and ripped blue jeans. When the light turns green, he runs again, his hair moving out of his face. I finally recognize him.

It's Jimin with his fresh new look. Well, it's just the color of his hair, but it makes him look different, it's hard to distinguish who he is without his pink hair.

As he approaches the stop, he suddenly trips on the uneven walkway, falling on his face. I immediately pull out my earbuds, and I'm next to him and grabbing his hands, which are now scratched up. "Are you okay?" I ask in a soft tone.

I help him up and notice he's limping. I walk him over to the bench that's near us, and he winces when he takes a seat. I pull out a tissue that I keep in my book bag just in case, handing it to him. "Thank you," he says, pressing the napkin on his bloody hands and knees.

"You should be careful next time, Jimin," I say, letting his name linger on my lips.

He chuckles. "I know. I just didn't want to miss the bus."

"Well, at least I was here," I say, slightly praising myself.

He nods. "Thank you...Taehyung, right?"

I nod back. "Yeah, that's me."

He folds the piece of paper in his hands, smiling slightly. Even though he just fell and should be in great pain, his smile is still right there on his face. "I'm actually glad you're always here," he says, quietly.

"Huh?" I ask, surprised and look at him in disbelief.

He suddenly waves his hands frantically side to side, shaking his head. "Uh, I didn't say anything!"

"Are you-" I begin to say, but the bus pulls in front of us, cutting me off.

Jimin stands up the best he could, then places a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, no problem," I say, following him into the bus.

Once I pay, I watch as he takes a seat and smiles at me when he sees I'm staring. I can't keep my mind silent, but them same things run through my head.

Did he actually say he likes that I'm here?

•·.··.·• •·.··.·•

I don't know what I'm doing anymore! *cries*
I have ideas written down, but it seems like trash!