New Fairy Tail Chapter 2) Saying Goodbye

It has been a couple days since the news of Fairy Tail being shut down. Hibiki, Ren, Eve and Ichiya from Blue Pegasus came to see what would happen to the guild. Even Lyon, Sherry and Jura from Lamia Scale came to see what would happen. Everyone got out of the guild hall and they all watched in horror as the guild hall is destroyed right before their very eyes. Lucy hugs Gray and she starts crying heavily as the guild hall crumbles.

Everyone starts crying at the third loss of their guild hall and everything seems as if they wouldn't return to normal. As the guild hall lay in ruins Lyon puts his hand on Gray's shoulder.

"I am sorry for the loss of your guild Gray."

"Thanks Lyon. It's sad to see the place go after all the memories that I made in Fairy Tail." Lucy looks up at Gray and hugs him tightly. Natsu and Lisanna walk through the ruins of the guild hall while Jellal and Erza hug knowing that the guild is gone.

"I can't believe it... it's really gone." Makarov looks at the ground and Mira puts her hand on Makarov's shoulder.

"Things will get better Master. Nothing's held us back." Mirajane smiles.

"You're right Mira." Makarov does the Fairy Tail handsign and the others start to do it too.

"Amazing... Even though they just lost their guild and their guild hall..."

"That's because they share the LOVE of family Jura."

"You're right Sherry. They act like a family."