Anxiety attack

Chapter19

Violets pov

I walked in the house to the smell of pizza. "pizza!" I called out excitedly. I walked in the kitchen to see Oliver and my parents at the table. eating pizza! pizza has to be my favorite food then it's Mac n cheese.

"Oh. come on guys have some pizza" my mom chirped.

"Believe me I will" I laughed. Emmett pulled me down on his lap and we ate pizza.

"Oh okay violet. show us" Oliver smiled at me and winked. I laughed.

I pulled my hand up and showed them. They all smiled but my brother. I looked over at him with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"You're so young. I never thought you would get married at such a young age. it's just surprising" he frowned.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not the fucking perfect sister you wanted but through all the stuff I went through, I thought you'd understand" I got up. "excuse me" I walked out of the dinning room and upstairs.

Emmett's pov

"Listen I know we are young but I do love your sister. like I said before, I would die for her. she's amazing and she's perfect. I love her. I won't let her down or hurt her. I promise" I looked at Oliver and then everyone. "I'm gonna go talk to her" I got up and walked up the stairs.

I stopped at her door. "vi babe. can I come in?"

"Yes" I walked in and saw her on her bed with five blades laid out infront of her.

"Violet? what are you doing?" I bent down beside her bed and looked from the blades to her.

"This is how I used to solve my problems. this was where I went weak. these were all my friends and helped me through. well other than music. I never wanted anyone to know" she took a shaky breath. "not even you. but now I guess I had to tell you. I'm sorry I hid it from you"

"How did I not know this?" I looked straight at her face. "we made love so many times and I never saw anything" is looked down.

How did I not know?

"It's okay. you helped me through so much too" she grabbed my hand. that's when I noticed the blood. she had blood dripping from her wrist. I grabbed her hand so I could see the cuts easier.

"Oh god!" I scolded myself. "why did you-" I cut myself off there. I got up and went to the bathroom. I grabbed a wet washrag and went back over to her. "you should of talked to me instead" I laid the rag over her cuts. She hissed in pain. I felt bad and mad. I wasn't mad at her. I was mad at myself for not knowing!

"I- I'm sorry" she said. she looked up at me and smiled sadly. "I didn't know when the right time to tell you was" she looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry. do you still want me"

"Yes. of course. I do it too remember" I said sliding my sleeve up. "I will never leave you. as long as you don't cheat"

"I would never cheat on you" I grabbed all of her blades and went into the bathroom. "what are you doing!" she cried following me. I dropped them in the toilet and flushed them.

"I'm stopping you from doing this again" I turning and faced her. "promise you won't do it again" she looked down. "look at me" she looked up into my eyes. "promise me" I pleaded.

"I- I can't" she sighed. I stared at her. she let out another sigh. "I promise that I will try to stop"

"That's good enough. that's all I needed to hear right now" I smiled and kissed her. "I'm staying here tonight" I winked at her. she blushed and walked into her bedroom.

"Come on" I led her down the stairs. "where's Oliver?" I asked her parents.

"In his room"

I led her upstairs and barged through his room. "talk it out. I'm not letting you out until you do"

"WHAT!" they both said in unison.

"I said talk. now!" I pushed her in the room and closed the door. I stood there blocking it just so neither of them tried to leave.
.
.
.
An hour later they finally knocked on the door. "we made up. now can I leave. it smells in here" vi cried making me laugh.

"Prove that y'all made up"

"I don't know how!"

"Then I'm not letting you out"

"If you don't let me out then I'm going to fuck another guy!"

"Yeah right"

"Fine" I heard silence then I heard violets voice again but it sounded like she was on the phone. "Hey Wyatt. how are you?" "Yeah I have a quick question" "do you want to hook up or somethi-"

"No. fine. come on" I barged through the door and grabbed her phone. I looked at it. shit! she wasn't kidding, she was on the phone with Wyatt! I put the phone to my ear"

"Violet? violet?!" he was panicking through the phone.

"Hey man it's emmett. she was just joking. I locking her I'm a room and wouldn't let her out so she challenged me saying that she will sleep with someone else. I thought she was kidding. but I bet she knew I was going to give in" I laughed.

"Oh okay it's cool. I knew she had to be joking" he laughed and we said bye.

I grabbed violets arm and led her to our room. "Don't ever do that again! do you understand!" I yelled harshly. she looked at me with fear. I didn't realized I had said it so harshly until I saw tears going down her face. "oh baby I'm sorry. I'm just scared of loosing you to anyone else"

I know your thinking that she's weak or pathetic but she's been through hell and back and she's a fighter. she is the strongest girl I have ever known.

Her breathing became heavy and she lost her balance. was she having a anxiety attack? "hey. vi calm down. please. take deep breaths and just listen to the sound of your heart beat. relax" I said slowly and soothingly. "it's okay" I whispered hoping it was.

A few minutes later she calmed down and looked up at me. "it's okay. I do this all the time. get used to it" her eyes became droopy and she fell asleep.

"I love you" I kissed her forehead and picked her up. I carried her to the bed and covered her up. I crawled in beside her. "goodnight my sweet vi. we will be okay. I promise" I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's a lame chapter but oh well. please tell people about my book!! I need readers.

Comment
Vote
READ!!!

Byezzzz