Chapter 21: Flashbacks

"What even am I to you?! Am I only your weapon? Someone to make you look good?! Oh, look at me, I'm the Joker! I've got the most powerful kid on the planet! Let me make her prance around like a show dog!" I yelled.

     My father attempted to throw a whiskey bottle at my head, I quickly dodged it. "Jericka! Cut out this bullshit!"

   "Come on, dad. You know you didn't want a kid to begin with. Although, after you realized you could manipulate me and use me to your advantage, you were all for me!" I screamed.

   Fury lit behind the Joker's eyes. "You honestly think I don't care?! I raised you!"

   "You didn't raise me!" I exclaimed. "A power hungry bastard raised me!"

   I watched my mother walk down the stairs, a look of horror on her face.

  "What are you two doing?!" She said.

  "Harley, go upstairs!" My father yelled.

   "Jericka! You're bleeding!" My mother said with no regard for what my father had said.

   My father quickly walked forward and grabbed my mother by the hair. "Harley! I said, go upstairs!"

  My mother flashed me one last worried glance and then ran up the stairs.

  My father attempted to strike me, but I had enough training to know exactly how to block this attack, and then counter attack it.

   "Leave this house!" My father yelled. "And don't even think about coming back!"

   "Gladly." I replied. And thus, I set out on my own.

Hey, guys! I'm extremely tired, but here you go! I hope you enjoy😘