The Bad Boy in My Attic

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE

This work is very much fictional. 

Also, taking other people's stories and labeling it as your own transcends evil. This story is my little potato baby - only I can watch it grow. It will become a lovely french fry. If anyone tries to take this potato and harvest it as their own, they might die. 

  BLURB

Some might say that the life of Mari was not normal. 

Her only friend was a deranged boy she found in her attic five years ago. 

Because of poison, her mother was riding the Reaper's back. 

As a result of many non-coincidences, Mari will find that absolutely nothing is going to go the way she thinks. 

NOT AS POTATO-Y AUTHOR NOTE: (January 10, 2018) 

I left this work for a ton of time. I had no inspiration and high school happened. 

However, an awesomesauce person named Britton (wattpad acc is CutieFlutie) made a group chat with me and some other coolio people. And suddenly, I began to write some ideas for this story. It's completely different than the initial idea but I like it much more. 

Also, this story really isn't just about a bad boy in a girl's attic. It begins with a girl and a boy (who is bad and has been living in her attic). However, after chapter 2, it will become apparent that the title is deceiving. 

THEMES & ROMANTIC STUFF: 

#discovering the world is a much bigger place than you ever thought

#love triangle (<--- my fave)

#hot boys

#strong female lead

#ROMANCE