Chapter 1: Goodbye My Past!

*Akemi (ake= bright, mi=beautiful) POV*

"Good morning, Morioh Town!"

"Today is very beautiful, isn't it? But, unfortunately, I have some gloomy news. The missing people in Morioh Town had been increasing in these past few weeks. And yesterday we had received three more reports."

I increased the volume of my car's radio as the announcer said the name of the missing people.

"...and that's the last person. I hope these people can be found soon, because their families were waiting for them. Well, I want to give this song to relieve some of our gloomy atmosphere here. I don't want to ruin your day, after all...Then hope you'll like it! And have a nice day!"

(AN: I'll put the ost of this anime, Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town as the song XP)

Seems this peaceful little town didn't look so peaceful at all. But, oh well, I think crime can be happen in anywhere.

I haven't introduced myself. My name is Satonaka Akemi. I'm 20 years old. And, I'm a famous ceramist in Tokyo...Well, was.

Under many circumstances, I decided to move out from my apartment in Tokyo and bought a small house in this town. This wasn't my first time in Morioh, I had come to this town a few years ago when I must attend an auction which held in this town. The income might not have been so good, but that's not my main goal.

You see, I love ceramics because is not merely an art, is an useful thing that you can make using mud.

You put your mud on a wheel, either an electric powered or a classic potter's kick wheel, but I prefer the classic one, since I work with this for ages. Besides, I think my ceramics comes out better when I use this wheel.

After you put the mud, you use your hands to put some pressure on a particular spot while you spin the wheel. Then, you're free to make your vase or cup or the others as you want it to looks like.

But, it's not as easy as you imagine. You must not put excessive pressure or restrained pressure, or else, you clay will just be an unshaped object. After, you finished with your ceramic, you must put it in a kiln, which induces reactions that lead to permanent changes including hardening and setting their shape. The final stage, we decorate it! Though, we can be decorated it before or after firing.

I tend to take care of a small detail on my ceramics. I always use the best clay and decorated, painted my ceramic with so much detail. I make sure that my ceramic was in a good quality and appealing before I let it out into a market. I got a lot of money from selling it to a big auction, famous exhibition or a just merely a rich who want my ceramic personally. But anytime I got a big sum of money, I spent most of it to made another good quality ceramic and sell it with a low price so common people can afford to buy it.

Seeing their satisfied face when they can afford to buy a good quality ceramic, make me so happy. This was my main goal.

There is other thing why I love being a ceramist. Turn dough of squashy clay, to a beautiful and solid ceramic. It's amazing, isn't it? Why? Because, it was the same like human. From the day we were born, we're just like the clay. Then, we got our shape with the help of our families, friends and society. The kiln is like our difficulties in life, after we overcome it we became stronger and more matured. And that's what I am now.

I stopped my car as I reached my new home. It's a small English architecture house. It had, like any other house, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. "Whoa! It looks better than in the photo." I smiled as I really impressed at the house's look. There's also a garage in the left side of the house.

My property agents will come tomorrow to send my other belongings, thankfully I have sent my bed here or else I must sleep on the floor

My property agents will come tomorrow to send my other belongings, thankfully I have sent my bed here or else I must sleep on the floor. I walked out from my car and search for my house key in my backpack. After I found it, I walked to my door and opened it. And the inside looks of this house even more stunning! This was the perfect choice to move in here.

Okay, since this was still seven o'clock in the morning, I can use my time to settling up few things that I brought from my car before I come to see my new shop. Yeah, from where else I must make money if it's not from pottery. Pottery is my life, you know.

Grinning, I walked to my car and took out my clothes bag. Goodbye Tokyo! Goodbye my past! And welcome Morioh!

~~~~~~~~
I was so helpless TwT
I can't stop myself to write this fanfic... Even though I still have other fanfic that still unfinished.

But, oh well, I can't say now to this little cute brain of mine >< XD

Anyway, why I write this Kira Yoshikage love story? Because I think, he still need a little love. And he's actually can be a nice guy!

And he's,of course, a badass! X3

Oh, and guys I was so determined to finish this story! I was really want to finish write a story, so please... I require your support. Feel free to leave a comment I would love to hear you thoughts.

And if this story worth to your liking, don't forget to hit the vote button! ^^

Ja ne!