Seventeen

Mona had never been worried about her 17th birthday. She, and everybody else for the matter, knew that it was at all the girls 17th birthday they was given their perfect ones.

When a baby is born is it taken away from the mother for a day to go through many DNA tests. Everybody in England have a perfect match, and on the same day as a girl turned 17, she had to meet up with the perfect one.

In the beginning when Englands old queen came up with this idea that everybody should have a perfect one so no one would be alone, you had to get married and get children together. But now when the government realised that some people wasn't happy with their perfect one changed the rule. You didn't have to marry and get children with you perfect one but you had to try for at least a year.

Mona had always been shy, she never had many friends and always used to think that it was good that someone else could to the work for her and find her future husband instead of her going out to socialise, which wasn't her strongest side.

But after she met Austin, she changed her mind. Mona and Austin had been dating for almost a year now, 11 months and 3 days to be exact, not because Mona counted, and she wanted nothing more than still being together with Austin. But Mona had to wait and see, because it was her 17th birthday tomorrow.

°°°

It was 8:30 when Mona woke up in the morning. Sighing she looked at her alarm clock and realised that she was late. She sprinted to the bathroom, applied some powder, blush and mascara and turned of her straightener while brushing her teeth. She changed into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt before running down the stairs.

Jumping in her uggs and after she has grabbed her jacket, she was out the door, running down her snowy street already 45 minutes late for her first class.

When Mona was walking in to the school, about 15 minutes later, the first period was already over and students were flooding the school talking to their friends.

Mona walked to a bench and sat down, realised that she didnt checked her phone on the whole morning. Mona grabbed it from her bag and saw that she had two unread texts, both from Eleanor who was one of Monas not-so-many friends.

>where are you??<

>are you sick?<

Mona typed quickly in an answer, that she overslept and that Eleanor should come to where she was, some minutes later when she checked her mail, she heard someone yell in the hall.

"Mr.Malik get down to the office now!" yelled the principal. A boy with dark hair ran past Mona and their eyes met, causing the running boy to run into another boy and fall to the ground. The boy, apparently mr. Malik, grunted in pain and shut his eyes closed and the principal took the chance and ran to him and dragged him up from the ground.

"You are coming with me now, Malik! This time there are going to be many impacts!"

Mr.Malik sighted and for the second time of the day, Mona and the dark haired boys eyes locked. The boy had brown eyes, strong jawline and Mona though that he was attractive and if he was being nice they could get to know each other.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" grunted the boy to Mona. Mona looked down to the ground, her cheeks full of the proof that she was embarrassed. She regretted thinking that she wanted to get to know him because he was clearly not nice.

°°°

Hii thank you so much for reading this!

Im sorry that its so short, i promise ill make the next chaper a lot longer.

Vote if you liked it so far and maybe give me some feedback? :)

Once again, sorry that its so short xx

(SORRY THE LAST PART DISAPPEARED BUT I THINK I FIXED IT)