1.Born

*She grips tight to the hand of her husband trying not to flinch while give birth to three children*The children were almost like Angels when they came out. 

*She started crying* "Don't cry,it's okay. You can calm down,I think the children will be okay.Imma get you home then you can rest in bed before the baby's come home for the first time in their lives." "Okay. We can go home I guess."She said.

A few weeks later..."Waaaa!waaa!"One of the girls started to cry because she was hungry.Konaeya put Airi in her seat to eat her food.Aina and Akari crawled around playing with toys.Aina is the quitest and Akari is kind of noisy.

2 years later the girls were 3 years old.They went to daycare.Aina learned a lot since she was in daycare and listened to her daycare teacher.Airi just minded her own business playing with the other children.

"Teacher may I please go to the restroom?"Aina said looking down at the floor holding her hands together like she was wishing the teacher said yes.
"Hmm yes you may sweetie"Ms.Jackson said.Aina ran off to the bathroom and pulled her dress up and sat on the toilet to use the bathroom.She wiped herself then got down and flushed the toilet.When she was done flushing the toilet and washed her hand and came out the bathroom and ran back to  her room.

                                                           TO BE CONTINUED...